Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 127)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Z! It's been so long!

And I don't have to tell you how much I LOVED reading your epic description of each aspect of the wedding! SIGH, it was all just so impossibly perfect, that is really the only word I can think of for it. And like we have been saying, the wedding was so Maaneet-centric and at the same time as highlighting their love for each other, it also dealt with their problems and gave a really great closure to Geet's problems with her family. It is nice that we got closure for this, if not for the Dev side of things.

And yes, this was the first wedding I have seen with so many romantic and just plain HOT scenes. My favourite would DEFINITELY have to be the untying of the rope by Geet with her teeth. I just love how Geet's inhibitions go down the drain when she gets in a competitive mode and her himmat multiplies! Wink, not to mention Maan's expression, like WOAH! Shocked That and the apple scene were Geet's really hot moments.

The hot BriMaan fight and the half SR were Maan's Blushing

The way he extinguishes the match while it is still IN Brij's hand and then the way he screams and needs like 5 people to restrain him is just...

Oh man! That dialogue about how lafzon ke liye bhi jagah nahin between them gets me all in a tizzy every time I hear it. He is so commanding and just takes charge of the situation. It's almost TOO hot! BlushingBlushingBlushing

@Sia: So true! When I watch other shows all I can seem to think is how much BETTER Geet was...at everything! Even after marriage, they never really ruined the Maaneet love, except for maybe a teeny bit in A'sar when they refused to give Geet any dialogues besides the stock, "na hi main apko maaf karungi aur na hi main aapke saath jaungi!" It's like Barry was on strike or something. Confused Anyway, there were some iconic scenes after marriage and even though they messed up everything else, I still say Maaneet had the best marriage I have ever seen on TV.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinlenovolenmila1Lily201-richierich-jyoti06roseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
 Hello sam .zesterHug Udidn't see my pics posted in the page128. please see those wonderful expressions of maaneet while  marriage plz.

Edited by richa23 - 16 January 2012 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
 Sam I want U to write symbolisms at the end of Ure takes  in Ur thread plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
@ Z

Wow.. That is one freaking long post.. LOL LOL
But I dont blame u at all.. When it comes to MG.. V all crazy fans become non stop.. LOL LOL
I too want to write so much.. But I lack d proper skill.. So I just read every1 else's takes.. N keep nodding my head.. That is exactly what I wanted to say.. Feeling.. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204-richierich-roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Sammy!! I know.. too long =(

OMG DITTO to everything you said. Haha Maan was in total HOT mode during the SR .. and BriMaan fight.. don't even go there.. <3

OHHH I could kiss you for saying that last thing about their marriage being the best of them all! LOL! No matter whatever the circus tried to do to make us hate the show I will say I watched it for Maaneet because they had not been ruined for me. Their love, trust, respect.. all that was in tact till the last day. They never ruined their marriage and frankly speaking they've had the most perfect married life I've seen on TV. Least amounts of interruptions from third parties in anything that dealt with them. I can just go on listing stuff here about the many iconic scenes post marriage.

Sia: Aww lol thankyou .. I feel the same when I read others' works as well =p .. and believe me their marriage is one topic I can rant forever about.. because it truly was magical <3

Z

lenovolenPriya204mila1Lily201-richierich-sia221jyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
 @Zester U re right after marriage also there were many iconic maneet scenes and dialogue which still I watch on U tube, In amritsar track also they were perfect. The parallel filling ,men/women tracks were  the most worst hated by me  bcz in that maaneet were side lined. But still the channel Or Ph could not reduce our craze for maaneet. Ican never forget maaneet don't in feature I could  not see anyshow or any couple with such dedication.Actors may feel bad if the fans chant always maaneet after their considerable work in other shows but iam for that.
    Zester just now i saw dhekha ek kwab is second in ranking in IF see if people like a story, they will def watch if it  a old tea in a new cup. U know the story  exactly princess dairies which is my fav film. I love annie hathway's performance in that. long ago same story was done by starplus  named HELLO DOLLY. In that our NT AKA Karshma randeva was dolly  Suri and she did a fab job in 2005. I wasin my 8 or 9 th grade then.

Edited by richa23 - 17 January 2012 at 3:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Lily201Priya204sia221jyoti06roseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Z, yeah I think I have had some of my longest and most detailed discussions with you, about how awesome there marriage was! They make me want to be married and that is not an easy task, I assure you! Tongue I just can't get over how much FUN they had together as a couple, through all the crap they had to deal with. They were always teasing each other and bantering, and then suddenly they would transition into being really ahem, serious Blushing

I have to say, a lot of the post-marriage epicness came from Barry's contribution as well because I think what carried that phase of the show during its most patchy times was the incredible dialogues along with Maaneet. If they had just focused on the story and given a proper context for Maaneet magic, they could have created history with a happy marriage of people madly in love being a viable thing to show on TV.

I don't know if you read the article I posted few pages back that says they purposely try to keep couples apart on TV for drama's sake. And shows about marriage go from marriage to SR and then the story gets harder to sustain. I guess this is why they postponed the Maaneet SR but i wish they had sustained the whole thing better and made the final SR much much more epic. I mean it was a hot enough scene, but it should have had better build up and been the HOTTEST scene and they wasted that trump card when it was not needed. Ouch When it happened I wasn't as educated about how much of a milestone the SR was so I didn't understand the degree of people's disappointment but I get it now. It would have been good if they had had something like 10/10/11 for the first SR... after Maaneet had had a heart to heart about what went wrong and how they would always remember the baby.

In retrospect, I wish they hadn't tried that particular strategy because if they had just finished what they started after the wedding, it would have been perfect. Embarrassed

mila1Lily201Priya204-richierich-sia221jyoti06roseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@Samana and Z:After reading all your hot hot descriptions on partial SR ,Apple game and Geet untieing the rope with her teeth while MSK giving her those raw looks ..I m getting goosebumps in my office LOLBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...

Partial SR had no real intimate scenes but the foreplay dialogues and MSK's fingerplay around her neck and ears followed with that desireful hug made it so so hot and sensuous BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..and when MSK in his sexy voice tells Geet "Suna nahin tumne ..mujhe koi awaaz nahin chahiye...aaj humare beech shabdo ke liye bhi koi jagah nahin hai Geet...aaj mein kisi ki nahin sununga ...samjhi tum" BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..I just died 1000 deaths hearing these dialogues from his mouth along with that desireful bedroom looks which he was giving her while saying this BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..No wonder Geet could not control anymore and just turned back to give him the most passionate hug showing her desire fully BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..

Even the Apple Game was the hottest foreplat I hv ever witnessed on small screen EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Best part was in the end Geet giving a bite to that apple when it rests on MSK's sexy cheeks...ishh ishh ishh BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...Any symbolism there ?? WinkTongueBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolenmila1Lily201lamsPriya204sia221Samanalysepennuroseinbloomanji-mira

Go to top