Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 110)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Oh man! MF is so hostile right now! Shocked People are such huge hypocrites, it's sad.

Apparently that Chugalkor aunty said GC is a father of two kids in the new show. To me, the concept is getting more and more interesting and I can't wait to see GC as a young dad...

I guess the woman marries him to be a mother to his kids and then they fall in love slowly?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatemila1Priya204sia221anji-mira

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Everyone plss cheer up ...Embarrassed

See as actors they will move on and cant sit at home for years with a hope that fans r bringing season 2 for them ...this way all actors will become beggars LOLOuch...in GC's case he got a lead role offer from a big PH who is currently giving one of the top trp show on star plus ...so no wonder he jumped into the offer ...

As far as season 2 of geet is concerned ,it can even happen after this show is over because like I said earlier normally sequels dont happen overnight but after a gap of a year ..even KMH fans got season 2 after a year but before that both actors did other daily soaps with others too ...so GC-DD might do the same this year and then if season 2 happens ,it might come after a year or so depending on whether fans still continue to fight or not ...

Bashing or name calling the actors or cursing them just because they signed something else will not help our cause ...we need to b patient and give some space to the actors as well to decide their career Embarrassed

Having said that I do want to curse the channel and PH more for playing with the emotions of so many fans with false hopesAngry ...at least in case of actors they never promised us anything nor did they give us false hopes ..so I hv nothing against them as I know such things r not in their hands ..they r just puppets in the hands of channel and PH and will go in the direction which is profitable for them  Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 January 2012 at 5:14am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinlenovolenswathisatyaniki02Priya204lamsmila1geetfangeetlatekatemaan-ki-sanjana-richierich-springsSamanalysesia221priyachandroseinbloompennushalianji-mira

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I am gurti fan not just gurmeet or just drashti so i will not watch any show untill they come together and i will fight for it till it happens

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolenPriya204mila1-richierich-maan-ki-sanjanasia221pennu

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
@Sam:

Thanks Sam! I understand what you are saying. No one can take GHSP away from us but the thing is that nothing like that can ever happen again.

And even if it is a click away there is no longer the excitement of waiting and seeing new scenes. I love DD and GC, both of them but individually they don't have the same synergy. Still I only hope the best for them.

@Jyo:

Agree with you dear. The PH and Channel took advantage of us. False reassurances have not helped anyone.

Still lets keep our hopes up for season 2. We can all wait a bit longer if it means GURTI coming back together again. Lets all continue with our efforts because even if it doesn't happen we haven't lost anything and if we win than its a great reward.

@Bru:

Same here. I can't watch them individually or with others. It was always Gurti/Maaneet for me.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinlenovolenPriya204mila1geetfangeetpriyachandsia221jyoti06pennuanji-mira

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@Priyachand:Yes i feel the same. If the channel n PH followed the original beautiful story then the show would've continued for minimum 3yrs without being stretched then another 6-7 months for a graceful ending. If that happened we the fans would happily bid farewell to our beloved Maaneet. But it didnt happen thats why we feel something very  precious to us has been snatched away from usOuch. The CH n PH continued to play with our emotionsThumbs Down I think if they were having talks with the actors about Season 2 then GC wouldnt sign another show. Bcoz he loves the role of MSK n i dont think he felt stuck doing the same role for a long time. But as he is an actor he has a career to think about so if he gets a good role from a good channel n PH he has done the right thing. I am not angry with him. Zee promotes its stars really well. He'll get the treatment he deservesEmbarrassed.

@Brunda:Hug i hope u'll see them together again. There is only one Maaneet n Gurti.

@Jyoti:Thanks for the positive wordsEmbarrassed mayb we'll get season 2 in future. I wish Gurti work together again bocz we'll never witness such chemistry in any other on screen coupleDay Dreaming

Edited by mila1 - 12 January 2012 at 12:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yulingeetfangeetlamsPriya204-richierich-priyachandsia221pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
 Jyo thanks for the positive comment dear.Hug  Iwas so depressed with Tb article in the morning,I was angry on that lame channel,Ph.I really felt like loosing somebody.I Bumped my new car  to my garage door  leaving  a big dent on it.. Hope My mom don't see that todaybcz even she is tied with her university work.Embarrassed

Edited by richa23 - 11 January 2012 at 7:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeetPriya204pennu

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

I am looking forward to this show it looks different I don't trust channel & PH as even though this PH has come up with a show like DABH but it the same PH that also has a show like haar ya jeet which is a crap but on second thoughts I won't blame the PH for that imagine tv show as imagine interferes a lot & does not allow creativity

this concept has never been done on tv so I am kind of excited plus the actress is not bad I remember zee has given some of the boldest shows on Indian tv like hasratein one of my favourites off late zee has become a saas bahu type channel but now Iifeel thatit is trying to change so lets see fingers crossed

about geet season 2 I will continue with the mails calls messages & posts to the channel as season 2 will take time depending on how much fans pressurise the channel now the real test has begun so I will not lose hope of a season 2 as actors can't sit idle while we fight for season 2 they also need money to run their kitchen I will continue with the fight

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeet-richierich-sia221pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
  Guys I have updated sammy's post so plz go watch it & write down Ur takes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet

Go to top