Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mila: Aw! I miss you too and I would love to come to the den more often but I am on a work trip in a rural place where the internet is really patchy and well.. I am working. 😆 I will be much more regular in a week or so when I am back home.

@Richa: I noticed you posted episode 21 today but we usually skip weekends on the thread as many people don't come to the forum and preferred not to do it on the weekend. Now that you have posted it, we can just leave it until Tuesday night and people can do their analysis whenever they want till then 😊

I agree on the show though. Nothing else compares to it. Even the best of shows don't give me the satisfaction that Geet gave me at its worst. I am not missing it so much yet, because I am away but I think once I am back home and on my regular schedule I will feel the void much much more.
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sam I forgot today is sat :D.  I remembered after posting it. So next update will be on tuesday and by that time whenever U feel like U can do analysis. Sam we are missing U. when are U back.
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Richa and Sam!

Popping in for a quick glance.

The CC show proved what big CC they are. It was pathetic imitation...made me laugh😆
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hai sanju🤗 wass up. what are U watching buddy.
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: richa23

Hai sanju🤗 wass up. what are U watching buddy.

LOL not watching any hindi shows...Instead I am seeing Sherlock (LOVE IT!) and Once upon a time.
-richierich- thumbnail
 hey bru ðŸ¤— how are U dear. Not seen in  FB too.
geetfangeet thumbnail
@richa hi:-)My health is worst form a week so...now i am bit k
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hmmm jan 22 and maaneet 1st marriage anniversary:-)happy anniversary maaneet and maaneetians :-) maaneet another name for love and which will always stay in our hearts:-) maaneet forever:)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 Ya bru today is NE-Errjun SR🤣 &Tomorrow is maaneet wedding  Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 Happy anniversary maaneet
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m3JrUEuJMs [/YOUTUBE]

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago