Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 108)

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Yeah.. Samana...
The look is not that bad.. but I wish he shud hav kept the stubble.. hair style is ok too.. 
Even I m eager to see.. just how is this new role so different???? Till now toh.. his decision regarding choosing  roles hav been excellent.. so lets see???

I m seriously feeling bad.. for all.. including me.. who wer trying for Geet season 2.. clearly.. channel n everyone took fans for a ride... how pathetic????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204mila1Samanalyseanji-mira

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I like the concept of this show as from the article it looks like two individuals who are divorced will get married & they will fall in love I never thought that I will like him without his stubble but he is looking nice all the best to him & this show
the PH are the same who made DABH Ihope they make it a success

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Samanalysesia221

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Although I feel cheated after all the efforts if this is what we get but then I am kind of looking forward for this show I hope it does not dissappoint me like hitler didi or KTLK or even afsar bitiya
but I trust GC with his selection of roles he loves trying out different stuff so I am sure it will be different from Lord Ram & MSK plus this PH handles post marriage phase in a sensible way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@ Priya:

oh.. is that the story.. seems interesting...but we will hav to wait n watch...
the stubble gav him a more matured look as MSK... without it.. he looks childish to me...LOL
I just hope... it is a good story.. n not the rona-dhona , screeching-screaming types... Ouch

mila1Priya204Samanalyseanji-mira

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

well this is life... ppl move on...

maybe we should too...
don't get me wrong... I would love to have a season 2 off Geet...but nothing can beat Geet 1... cause that how we fell in love with MG...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204-richierich-maan-ki-sanjanapriyachandSamanalysesia221

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
For me the stubble gave him a positive look but clean shaven gives him a grey look
but I will still not lose hope & I will continue to ifight for a season 2 of geet because I remember that KMH fans continued their fight for a season 2 despite the leads taking another shows
this show does look interesting & the only show that is a hit of this PH is DABH they also have haar ya jeet in imagine but that is on the verge of closure I don't know much about this PH but the concept looks fresh & I hope it works
but the fact that it is on zee tv has me in doubts although zee is trying hard have different shows like hitler didi CB but in the ends things get back to same saas bahu things like RMJ YMGGK PR MKKPB I hope this does not happen with this show fingers crossed

mila1maan-ki-sanjanaSamanalysesia221

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Even though I don't watch DABH regularly, I have to say I am impressed with the way they are handling it. Plus, the TRPs don't lie, and for the first time since it started, Saathiya is getting some competition. But unlike Saathiya DABH does actually have a message and the characters are really meaty and interesting. Although it drags a bit, they have remained very consistent to the original premise and are taking there time to build it up, which I like. It is a simple concept inspired by a real-life story. So as far as the writing, production value etc are concerned, I am happy GC is working with this PH. Z is also a huge channel and they are clearly going for a fresh batch of shows too so needless to say, I have high expectations.

Also, the female lead from what I have read was really good as Jhansi ki Rani and historical roles are always hard to do, especially of larger than life people. I like shows that start off with a predictable concept because they are the ones that sustain the best from what I have seen. I have to say I am excited for this show..

To all my buddies who were fighting for season 2, we knew it was a longshot and that the chances were slim but you felt you had to fight! You guys were troopers and good luck if you are continuing efforts! Thumbs Up

I personally am excited to see what forcibly yanked GC back onscreen, and that too TV when he was so keen on movies...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swathisatyalatekatemila1Priya204lamsmaan-ki-sanjanapriyachandsia221shalianji-mira

latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@All Hi  Hug

New show on Colours "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" has simillar theme, i think so. Only their marital status is different

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204maan-ki-sanjana-richierich-Samanalysesia221

Go to top