Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 105)

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Samana HiBig smile going on office trip? thats coolCool

Hi Brunda n RichaEmbarrassed

Watched SBB's bday special on DD. OMG she is looking so beautiful in that red dressDay Dreaming nobody except DD will dare to come in front of the camera without make upDay Dreaming. But why the reporter kept saying DrishtiAngry?

Bru is GC's next show on Zee? Hope its a romour coz our hopes of season 2 will be destroyedBroken Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeetPriya204-richierich-Samanalyseshalipennupreetgurti

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
This news of GC doing another show has been doing the rounds ever since get ended I ould request you all to continue with the protest keep calling mailing messaging & posting to the channel these rumours are there to distract us infact few days back when somebody had called endemol they said that GC has signed another punjabi movie & they are figuring out dates for the season 2 as they already have a potential story for season 2 so don't give up & continue with the calls mails messages & posts to the channel for season 2

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1-richierich-shalipennupreetgurti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
The fan who met GC on SBS was none other than Sonali Naik who is actively involved in our Season 2 mission campaign and even went to star one office with us Embarrassed..I met her during our visit to star one office and she is really very sweet ..glad finally she could meet GC and well she looked damn cute and carried herself really well too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Coming to GC in zee tv show news .mayb he is approached for it but unless he signs it ,nothing is confirmed ...also so far there r no articles on this ...so its just speculations Embarrassed...unless anyone confirms it officially ,keep season 2 fight on Big smile...

DD looked like a doll in the birthday segment ..she seems quite close to her Maasis and cousin brothers ..Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeetPriya204latekate-richierich-Samanalyseshalipennuroseinbloomanji-mirapreetgurti

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Knock Knock!

Happy Bday DDHug

Jyo Mumma when is the Sony show ka Forum starting starring Pawan Shankar?Embarrassed

Edited by -Mayu- - 10 January 2012 at 8:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet-richierich-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
me is CONfused...Confused
what to dooo...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
 Heya mayu bruHug Sbb is greedy ya . Y'day It gave the segment like kal ho na ho and today again it gave half an hour segment. I didn't see this  for any other actor till today. Giving two days half an hour segment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hello!

SORRY to all those who were waiting for the episode on the analysis thread! I got held up somewhere unexpectedly. It's up now along with my take...Blushing

Episode 12

So I guess this was the first ever Maaneet episode. And boy was it wonderful, amazing, and simply buckets-of-drool worthy!

I have to say, I found it absolutely hilarious that while Geet was begging for help from Maan, the gundas also stopped and waited for his verdict. It made me think they were also waiting to see what he would do as they didn't want to unnecessarily confront this "beast" of a man, as Jyo calls him. As soon as Geet and they realise that no help is coming from Maan, they both start running, simultaneously as he nonchalantly looks on. I absolutely loved the expression on his face, of mild irritation. And of course the taveez is naturally attracted to its eventual home on his lean, taut chest. I'm sorry, is this going off topic?

Anyhow so Geet continues to run, until her dupatta gets caught on something. This was an interesting moment as we know how important Geet's dupatta is to her in the context of her family. Losing her dupatta is no less than a heinous crime, from what we saw in the first and second episode and to her, when she is in a vulnerable state, being chased by the goons, she is even more reluctant to go without it. Her refusal to leave it behind and continue running causes her to fall into the lake and causes the dupatta itself to land neatly on the head of this so far unidentified hottie, whose default expression seems to be that of mild irritation. The indifferent Apollo finally deigns to help a drowning girl when she can no longer help herself and thus the best scene ever, no I mean EVER, came into being.

I have sort of always wondered why Geet kept screaming bachao after she had been taken out of the water by two muscular arms. I guess its because it could actually be one of the gundas who caught her, she doesn't know she has been saved as they are still in pretty deep water, or she is in a somewhat semi-conscious state due to the low temperature of the water and her shock at falling in that she just keeps repeating the same word. I think Maan's "chup" (aside from making me go weak at the knees) sort of reoriented her and she realised where she was. I absolutely LOVE the way he drops her when they get back to shore, it's not a heartless drop from a high level or anything, just a gentle plop onto the ground. And the way he throws her her dupatta sort of shows that he wants to get rid of her and any traces of her. Sorry, Maan, not happening!

Wow, I guess this was the first glimpse of Geet's persistence and her never say die attitude. The girl just would not take no for an answer, and why should she when she had everything to lose in this situation? When Maan refused to take her home and she just hi-jacked his jeep, it was hilarious and completely badass! I think at that moment, Maan had the faintest trace of respect for her and also he realised that he wasn't getting rid of this creature unless he bodily dropped her off where she wanted to go. Checkmate, Geet.

I loved the irony that while all this was happening with Geet, Darjee was saying she had no brains! And again the irony struck me when I realised that once again Geet was being blamed for an unfortunate series of events that was beyond her control. Have any of the times she has been punished involved her doing anything wrong? Not really! I guess in retrospect this is foreshadowing of her being blamed for the biggest crime done against her by Dev. Also, the interlude about the bus with Brij, puts Geet's current situation into perspective, that is how much she is putting herself out there compared to what is expected of her. It is interesting how she is being completely scandalous from her family's perspective, but at the same time, completely meek in Maan's.

I absolutely loved the juxtaposition of Maan and Geet on the one hand and the men who control her life on the other. This scene sort of shows how Maan is different from all of these men who Geet has been exposed to in her life. When they abandon her, he helps her, though reluctantly, his rash driving makes her almost fall out of the jeep but he catches her. He expects her to be an individual and not some faceless member of a large family and as the latter she causes great friction with his personality, ultimately resulting in her ousting from the jeep. More than anything else, I think in the jeep ride with Geet, Maan is annoyed by her cowed attitude and her whining about her family. Somehow the fear and concern for her family irks him, perhaps because family is such a sensitive topic for him, which he doesn't really like to think about, and why he spends days on end in the forest, alone.  In a way he sort of preaches what he has learnt to her and his selfish, loner attitude rubs off on her just a little. Later on, her selfless family-oriented attitude rubs off on him but for now the first influence is Maan's on Geet and his little sermon about self-sufficiency sets her on the tumultuous journey we all know she faces.

Finally, we get to see another glimpse of Darjee's unending devotion to hierarchies and the social system they live under. Geet now "belongs" to Dev so Dev's judgment on her behaviour overrides Darjee and Brij's. While Geet is embroiled within this system, her only saviour from oppression is marriage. However, Maan's ideology brings an entirely new force into her life, one that will help her yank herself out of this vicious cycle of male dependence.

That sneaky taveez!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet-Khush-jyoti06shali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Samana has posted Episode 12 in her thread ..do post your analysis for this first ever Maaneet episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

My Take on Episode no 12 Embarrassed

The episode which made me a Maaneet fan forever ...the episode which made me go nuts over this one bangable guy called Maan Singh Khurana(even though we dint knew his name that timeTongue) ...the episode which made me fall in love emotionally with this show ...the episode which made me go OMG OMG OMG After a long time for a daily soap ...the episode which just changed everything ...

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Like I said in yesterday's episode take ,this mystry guy was different from rest of the men Embarrassed ;Every Man will try to show his macho side by saving the damsel in distress from the goons but this guy just pushed the girl back watching those goons chasing her but he just does not care because he knew that the girl is capable enough to help her own self without any help if she wants ...He went for this girl's rescue only when that dupatta falls on his head and he sees that she is really helpless this time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;But even then once he saves her from drowning ,he does not show any concern or fake sympathy for her but simply throws her on the ground ,then throws the dupatta on her face and walks away in style with his coke can Cool ...

GC's entry as the mystry man in this episode has to b the most unique entry ever on television EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...we hv hardly seen a hero just pushing away the girl and watching the goons chase her while he just enjoys his coke ShockedShockedLOL...My first reaction was like what a jerk he is ..but damn he is hot too LOLLOL..and when that dupatta falls on his head later ,thats the first piece of symbolism in the show indicating that he wants it or not but her honour will b in his hand now as this is babaji's wish and then we see him saving her from drowning and giving back the dupatta to her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;The camera and direction was just perfect in this entire scene the way GC's side profile was captured when he is taking off the dupatta from his head and looking at her drowning and when he is shown jumping into the river or when he comes out of water carrying her in his arms ,water splashing and he saying his first word "Chup" to her with his sexyy voice EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..everything was just perfectly executed StarStarStarStarStar... Both GC-DD looked perfect with each other thus giving rise to one of the most sizzling on-screen chemistry of the decade StarStarStarStarStarStar...

This scene was following by Geet and Maan's another round of confrontation near the tent where this mystry guy was staying Tongue ;The fact that Maan is a loner and hates people around him was clearly indicated in this episode itself when he rudely asks Geet to get the hell out of there as he does not care how she reaches home Ouch ;In fact I felt somewhere his eyes looked a bit attracted towards Geet's innocent beauty and so he was extra rude with her since he hated emotions WinkOuch...But Geet was also determined to get out from that place and so he tries his Jeep and messes it up badly thus forcing Maan to give her a lift finally LOLLOL ;But the moment Geet sees blood coming out of his hand and tries to put her dupatta on it ,Maan stops the car and asks her to get out of it since he hated someone showing sympathy on his wounds and this is what made us curious to know about his past which unfortunately CVs never showed us and we never knew what made Maan so bitter and negative in life Ouch...

A very important dialogue was given by Maan in the end when he tells Geet that unless she helps her own self ,noone can really help her and nothing will change in her life ever ClapClapClap ;This dialogue gave rise to a new determined Geet who later learned to fight her own battles with courage and determination and also change her destiny which was written by her shrewed family StarStarStarStar ;So it wont b wrong to say that its this mystry man in her life who gave her the courage to build up her own identity and fight her own battles EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

One of the best episodes of GHSP with perfect direction ,camerawork ,locations ,dialogues and awesome acting display by GC-DD ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolengeetfangeetlams-Khush-Samanalyseshali

Go to top