#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
GHSP indeed had some of the best written and executed scenes which we might hv not seen even in top trp shows ...sometimes I wish it was on star plus ,then it would hv got more respect and recognition in terms of trps also 😳
@Jyo...gosh those pics...😍 😍 I'm simply in love with the marriage ceremony that was shown. Maaneet couldn't take their eyes off each other throughout the ceremony...😍 Just a year back we were enjoying all this and ab dekho...😭
@Jyoti n Richa:Thanks for the wedding pics🤗

Maaneet's wedding is the most beautiful, wonderful, unique, unbelievable, fairytale wedding i hv ever scene on small screen😍 n i know we'll never see something like this again😳. This is EXCLUSIVE to our show. The entire wedding was so beautiful.Prince Maan rescuing his Geet on horse back😍, the continuous EYELOCK of Maaneet😍, barmala ceremony, they were holding each others hand while taking pheras, kanyadan n MSK making that beautiful gesture with her hand, sindoor, mangalsutra, bidaai😭, apple game😛 the hottest foreplay ever☺️, Partial SR☺️☺️☺️ it was so intense, passionate n both were desiring each other so badly☺️ n those dialogues by Barry👍🏼...kitna shor karti hai tumhari payal, aaj shabdo ko liye vi jaga nehin hai humare bech☺️...GC's voice modulation was so good n his raw looks at her☺️...ISHHH...i literally died☺️ n his finger strokes..oh☺️...The partial SR was the hottest n most sensuous scene in GHSP☺️☺️☺️☺️...GOSH we never had a full Maaneet SR☺️. I think if that happened we all would've died🤣.

@Jyoti:Even i was a little confused when he said he never believed in God as he visited the S mandir n took a bath😳 n if u remember post ML when he forgot Geet n he was wounded n dazed he kept calling babaji n walked towards the Gurduara so he believed in God bfr Geet came in his life but guess as u said he didnt expect anything in return.
Another thing about Maaneet's Partial SR it was very sensuous yet so classy n not vulgar at all.
Hi anybody in ? everytime I come here I se that the den is empty 😭
Originally posted by Priya291188

Hi anybody in ? everytime I come here I se that the den is empty 😭
I am here🤗 I was gonna say the same thing😆
These days the den is quiet empty I came here in the afternoon but nobody was there so I left & now again the same thing
lets try & keep this den moving otherwise it might be closed & I can't handle that GF & the den is the only place now where I can pour share my sentiments about geet
Hi mila
Hi Priya🤗its so good to see u😳 i was feeling like a child lost in the mela😭😆. How is mission Season2 or a Gurti show is going? I hv decided to direct all my e mails to SP n not LOK bcoz i dont want Season 2 in a small channel which will again go for a revamp/name change in near future😡. R u watching LOK shows? I dont want to bash but hv u watched the show named TDSM? when ever i come across that show while channel surfing i see either the male or female lead is crying🤢 whats the problem😕? Another thing that comes in my mind if SO was thinking of revamp i mean such major decisions arent taken overnight so what was the point of introducing a number of new shows in mid 2010😕 when they knew they will shut down the CH. Instead they should've continued DMG n MJHT for another 6/7 months n repeat some old shows like SQ, S vs S etc then go for a revamp n start shows like GHSP😳. I feel so bad that our show was launched in the wrong time😭, on the wrong CH😡 & in the hands of a wrong PH😡.

I was stalking for a long time but nobody was here😭. Bye i must go now😊
Mila like you even I am feeling miserable the only show that I follow on LOK is DSDDSB that too once in a week TDSM is a boring show alongwith that aditi gupta show
I too have directed my efforts for gurti to starIndia as I don't like the layout of LOK & its camerawork
we won't get gurti in a new show this year as they want to try with other actors & its understandeble but we have to keep the pressure intact I will not give up this easily I want my gurti back
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago
I am planning to call zee this week or maybe by next week to complain about SBB they are promoting PV in the wrong way the concept is interesting but the manner in which SBB sprinkled salt on our wounds was a big turn off
now I know why I hated melani I did not like her character plus acting but she also looks like shikha choudhary one of the anchors of SBB I hate her