Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 102)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Richa:U know Apu used to b my favourite once upon a time Embarrassed but if u will learn about all the tamashas that happened because of his wife na ,u might just start appreciating someone else LOLLOLLOL..to b frank majority of these television actor's wives r insecure of thier husband's co-stars with whom they get popularity and this is one puzzle I m still trying to solve Ouch...Actors like Iqbal khan too falls in this list Ouch...

@Z:Even I was not in this forum when we saw the first ever Maanday ..wish we all were here during those days CryOuch..I was mostly a silent reader that time and made my first ever post during the talwaar fight in jungle between MSK-Brij Tongue..waise u dissected this 12th episode perfectlyStarStarStar ...I mean his entry has to b the most unique ever on television EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...we hv hardly seen a hero just pushing away the girl and watching the goons chase her while he just enjoys his coke ShockedShockedLOL...My first reaction was like what a jerk he is ..but damn he is hot too LOLLOL..and when that dupatta falls on his head ,thats the first piece of symbolism indicating that he wants it or not but her honour will b in his hand now as this is babaji's wish and then we see him saving her from drowning and giving back the dupatta to her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;The camera and direction was just perfect in this scene the way GC's side profile was captured when he is taking off the dupatta and looking at her drowning and when he is shown jumping into the river or when he comes out of water carrying her in his arms ,water splashing and he saying his first word "Chup" to her ..everything was just perfectly executed StarStarStarStarStar...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolenaksnmila1-richierich-priyachandSamanalyseshaliroseinbloomanji-mira

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
 oops jyo that is the reason why being so tallented they sit idle or do some non importance cameo type role which he did in bidai  as ragini's no chemistry husband. This insecurities of their wifes cost them worst jyo. They might have sacrificed many things to become good actors &  to  get good name & fame. These type of awkward situations will def hinder their careers .I  saw him in jassi and somehow I used to like him very much but  I was in my 8th grade ,I didn't know about chemistry and all but watched the show sometimes for mona and how she looks after her makeover and all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Z! Awesome analysis! Clap

Please put it on the other thread today when we do episode 12. Your analysis makes me impatient to watch it (as thought I haven't already...100 times ROFL but you know, it's different when you watch it with a mind to analyse all the details)!

My question is...how were there ANY Dev-Geet fans left after THIS EPICNESS?! Confused

@Richa and Jyo: I don't find it that weird to be honest, the whole wife restriction thing. It can happen in any field and not only acting and there is always a trade-off between personal and professional lives. Since we don't know the whole picture I find it hard to judge people or their wives who feel this way. Marriage is not easy to maintain and I can only imagine it's all the more hard when you are in public view all the time. However, that being said, I have to appreciate our lead because of the way he dealt with such rumours, freely giving public statements and not letting the chemistry on the show suffer one bit. I know we stopped getting joint interviews, but for me that was a small price to pay compared to say, the chemistry on the show suffering because of discomfort of any parties. Till the last day, the commitment from the actors was 110% and for that both of them deserve lots of points for professionalism! ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinlenovolenmila1-richierich-roseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
 Ya sam thats what I wanted to say Gc &DD they never let effect  their screen chemistry due to all these lame problems. It happens in all fields but patience and commitment are good solutions for these type of situations.Sam more is written in that article saying She is always insecure he left the show kajol in the middle due to his on screen chemistry  with surveen chawla.These are the factors definitely effecting careers of actors. I agree marriage is difficult to handle but there lies  compatibility  & understanding  between those real life couples. I heard s the nautanki of bhagyashree who was firm to act only with her husband not any other hero after sucess of maine pyar kiya. She was zeroed  after one movie. I may be one or two years old when that movie came but My mom says that always. She looked good.She spoiled that way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Samanalyseanji-mira

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Richa, I completely agree. It is sad when people sacrifice their career almost entirely for their personal lives. There should be a good balance and for that I guess it is important to also be married to the right person who will really understand and trust you to the furthest extent possible. Even though I was also one or two when Maine Pyar Kiya came out, I watched it later and it was such a sweet movie. Bhagyashree was really adorable and it is a pity she put such restrictions on herself and her career never went forward. I guess the important thing is to have a good balance between career and personal life and not let one affect the other too much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1-richierich-anji-mira

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
 @Z ster wonderful take buddy. Missing Ur takes all these days.  I just don't want to miss the episodes from today. Sam Ur going  out for 3weeks U will update Ur post  by 8 na. Bcz now  onwardswe are gonna have interesting discussions on Geet & maan. Sam Even Iam surprised after this episode how it is possible to have Geet &dev fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Richa, I was actually hoping you would do the honours while I am away. Big smile That is, from tomorrow night.

Of course you can take help from anyone else on the thread to post the episodes but I won't really be able to do that from tomorrow onwards.

I will still have my phone so I can stalk and leave short comments but I can't do long takes after Wed. for a while.  But the silver lining is that it might not be a full 3 weeks anymore as my boss said I have to stay there only depending on how much work there is for me. Fingers crossed...

mila1-richierich-

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
 Ok right done samThumbs Up I will Upload the VU &WU by eight and my take by 9.30. But plz do come whenever it is possible for U dear. 3 weeks we will miss U.Embarrassed

mila1Samanalyse

Go to top