Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 10)

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
@Medha- Now its my turn to be surprised more - you echo exactly the same sentiments as An-she too was reminded by DD epis that used to telecast earlier on.Shocked

Honestly- its almost like telepathic tuningLOL

In my childhood the only DD shows I could catch up with were "Shaktimaan","Raja-Rancho" and "Vilaayati Babu"- errm so overall I missed out on or viewed less meaningful dramas that used to air earlierLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet-richierich-Samanalysesia221

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@Samana- I'm quoting a piece from your analysis :
"Speaking of music, I loved the title song when it played after Pammi put the kangan on Geet. It really made my heart break into a million pieces. Daler Mehndi's voice is just so heart wrenching here. I don't think I have ever heard him sing something not upbeat so this was a surprise for me."

All I'm gonna say is -that is exactly how I felt,especially if one sees in retrospect -the fact that Pammi momentarily hesitates & looks wistfully at Geet before making her wear the kangan -has a new meaning -it was a moment of pity that they were duping and dooming the innocence of such a young,unassuming girl.

The way that moment was shown with everybody rejoicing -the first "gift" from boy's family & took it as first step of Geet joining her new family was tinged with sorrow with Daler Mehendi's song that instead showed the counter-point of girl leaving the house,family,friends & relationships she grew up with.

Obviously that time it was supposed to -make us see that Geet was getting married & gradually had to bid farewell to her folks,but later -this forebode the grim truth of her being estranged from her own kin -without being tied in bond with a better half & his family-but left to wage her own battle -even if its her own family who are against herOuch

That made me feel bad -coz it all came as flashback in -airport ditching scene & then did I realize the true meaning of that foreboding music

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Samanalysesia221shali

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hello DevilsHug

Looks like when i enter the den everyone already leavesConfusedOuch. No problem.

@Medha:HiBig smile long time no see.

@Lily n Samana:The Daler Madendi song is such a sad numberOuch. I probably heard it first when she leaves the village n some flashbacks of her past is shownOuchCry his voice really pierce through ur heartCry.

I havent managed to watch any show on LOK but yesterday i saw the last scene of the psycho hubby show when she tells him u wont get respect by frightening me n he goes outside n thinks she's not afraid of me. I know its early to comment but the actor was looking comical rather than scaryLOL.

Samana i read ur epi take 3 times in 3 placesLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201geetfangeetSamanalysesia221shali

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
What all r discussing Mahi fav moments.. Let me say mine..
Though d whole song is just amazing, hot n sensuous..
My most fav is GC exp.. In d last hug.. Man.. Its too good.. He cudnt c geet in pain.. n worse was she was not sharing it with him.. That agony was all over his face..(at least thats what I think).. Sheesh..y do I even try writing such things.. LOL LOL
Btw.. I m a great pankha of GCs facial exp..

Btw.. I liked Rajni serial on DD.. I say d repeat many yrs after.. But just loved it..
Will come back for more later.. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Lily201geetfangeet-richierich-Samanalyseroseinbloomanji-mira

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Mila! Are you still here? It's a super busy day at the office today and I haven't had a moment to multitask in den. Tongue

Yes, my marketing is better than LOK and my episode analysis is like the Hutch pug. Anywhere you go, it follows. ROFL

Sia, I am also a HA-YUGE fan of GC's facial expressions, especially his split-second transitions! I love the way it will be all screwed up in anger and suddenly relax when he sees/hears/realises things. And you try writing these things because you make a lot of sense and I like reading it, haan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Lily201geetfangeetsia221shaliroseinbloom

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLily201geetfangeet-richierich-Samanalysesia221roseinbloom

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@Samana:I'll be off but ya your mkt strategy is better than LNOTOKAngry.

@Sia:Ur mahi moment is similar to mine. I also loved ur take on the Journey threadEmbarrassed.

Now lets celebrate the mahi song i liked n loved the song after i saw it on Maaneet the same goes to Kurban hua, bahne de, behki behki n that patiala house songLOLEmbarrassed. The entire song  sequence on Maaneet is very sensuous n emotional. Geet is sad bcoz Annie misunderstood her n she is not telling Maan whats wrongOuch. I loved both GC N DD's expressions here she is sad n he is so concerned that he looks almost angry/agitated. In the end he lifts her n sits on the chair with Geet on his lap the scene portrayed their passionate, deep n intense relationshipEmbarrassed. I love the fact how Maan instantly knows that something is wrong only by reading her eyes/face.

Edited by mila1 - 22 December 2011 at 6:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLily201geetfangeet-richierich-Samanalysesia221

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

No matter what anyone says, GC is probably one of the best actors when it comes to facial expressions.

DIITTOOOHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeetSamanalysesia221ISHQSalmanSeanji-mira

Go to top