#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 112

Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo: I can't seem to "like" any of your posts anymore .. it's ALWAYS showing error =( and only for you :S .. anyways.. I agree and well .. your last line sums it up pretty much =p

And yea it's too early to judge the fate of any show .. you cannot judge a show through 2 promos either.. so you never know if its successful or not.. but yea the good thing about having many parallel tracks is that each story runs smoothly and is given time ..

But its always best when you have all focus on the main story without too many parallel tracks running around (our parallels were actually part of the original story .. only parallels came after Annie interrupted and then the biggest interruption -- THE CIRCUS .. DevTara weren't parallels.. they were part of the original story .. DevEera were parallel but very interesting ..) just like GHSP.

Z
I agree its too early to decide the fate of any show ,,.what might not work for us might work for Zee tv viewers ...

one cannot deny the fact that Zee tv shows r running for years ..shows like ram milayi jodi ,ghar ghar kheli ,pavitra rishta all hv won awards and r running for yrs ..so well we like it or not few facts we cant change ...

also Zee tv at present is hving high stakes after this zee cine awards in Macau ..so well ...

@Z:Its IF glitch regarding the error msg which u r getting while liking a post ..once u refresh , u might see u hv already liked it 😆..so just press it once and if error comes ,simply refresh it 😳
Hey Bru and anyone else who is here!

I was just watching a bit of the frenemy show's dance sequence that they recently had, you know the one, and it was so awkward for me. First of all they were dancing like that in front of everyone as a performance and that made me feel all funny, because I would NOT dance like that in front of ALL my relatives and their mothers, 😕 and of course the second thing was that many of the steps were the same as KH.

To be honest, I found their sequence really awkward and contrived. The leads just don't fit (if that makes any sense) and flow naturally the way Maaneet did in KH... something that I feel was highlighted by using the same steps. And I think I have a pretty objective view on this as I am not against that show at all.

BUT I also think it is interesting that there are fans of that show that say the exact opposite. There was someone who posted KH in that forum and said it was similar (need less to say the post was closed later) and there were people saying that Maaneet were OK but nothing compared to their leads.

I just found it funny how something that you consider amazing can be just so-so for someone else and vice versa.

PS: I love how unique the songs chosen for Maaneet always were!

I will edit this if I need to. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I just thought the complete difference in viewpoints was interesting...
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
I don't have anything against that show but honestly their dance looked forced when compared to KH maneet dance was more of a situational when geet says ki aap mujhse itni nafrat karna chhod de & she is about to leave & maan stops her after which we witness KH but here things looked forced
about GC's screen space compared to geet well nothing can be compard to geet as in geet the situation was different the show was on the verge of closure people wanted maneet & we got maneet despite having good parallel tracks we were spoiled then if at that time parallel tracks were handeled properly then the show would not have suffered so here I would blame the PH for an immature attitude for which the story suffered
about PV I know his screen space will be less but I hope its more than ahem of saathiya or suraj of DABH where we only see women & its good to have strong parallel tracks as the story won't suffer
Hi samana n Priya😃

@Samana:In my OB(Organisational Behaviour) class i had a chapter called perception that explained how diff ppl views the same thing differently. i didnt see the copy dance bcoz i didnt want to grudge against that show😆 here my pov is lets leave trifling things like galebis lol. The fans of that show will say Maaneet is nothing compared to there 0 chemistry cc leads😳 they hv to defend there show na? There are lots of INSECURITY attached to GHSP Channels r scared of it (Star network is so scared that its not showing it on Star Utsav in fear of competition with the CC show), PH is scared of it, fans of the other show r scared of it. U see NOBODY can defeat n repeat a MASTERPIECE.

About PV having parallel tracks has its goods n bad. Its good to hv p tracks as it lifts the pressures from the leads we saw how in our show DD-GC had work with ill health due to lack of proper p tracks. P tracks r bad when they take away the focus from the leads n from the original story instead of supporting it.

Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago

Yes that show fans are inecure they simply can't digest the fact that their leads have no chemistry but a the show is on SP & its okay if the leads do not have any chemistry I don' t watch that show as I like original things & my only advise to that show's fan is to wait till march this PH will will move on to something else

bye
 Mila chappis dear🤗 Today morning I saw the repeat of CC show. what was that and the situation in which they are trying KH  copy with those two leads. Shanaya was OK. but he was a complete wood without passion in his moves. seeing the sbs segment I thought  SBS  camera work was not good . But it was exactly the same.They did copy some moves from KH but  It was not at all comparable wih performance,situation,passion,moves,expression leads dressing any thing. KH was done with agression and passion for a office function where such dances can be performed. Ihave seen Many official salsa & ball room dancing in AF functions. But in sangeet in front of so many relatives  & parents  as sam said very unrealistic. when Cv's get their brain that there is a difference between copying directly & taking inspiration from a show,real life or a novel . I think they need to settle this before TRPs get worse. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Ihave not sen tat CC dance as I don't want to spoil my mood when my exams are there in march but from what I saw in SBS the sitation is really weard
I don't know why this PH is all praises for barun I mean when this show was launched Ph on their official fb wall wrote praies for him then we had gautam hegde writing praises for him hrishikesh was honest to some extent that he said GC & barun have the most expressive eyes the only difference is that  one is a laid back sort of a guy & the other has high energy
in that dance energy was missing the characters have no depth if you want to copy mills&boons then even there the characters have some depth but here 😕
@Samana:I guess its human nature ///people love to see whatever they want to see ...people who love barun-sanaya will love anything and everything they do and people who love Gurti will love anything and everything they do ... also in this forum only u can see DD fans will blindly love whatever DD does and will blindly hate whatever GC does ...and then GC fans will blindly love whatever GC does and will blindly hate whatever DD does ..its all about what eyes wants to see and what heart wants to believe 😆

Neutral judgement is difficult to b found in virtual world  because noone out here wants to believe in facts or harsh reality .....

Mayb I myself wont b able to give a neutral view towards the iss pyaar dance since I will always hv a bias attitude towards kurbaan hua and same applies for that show ka fans too ...

Mayb we can ask for the verdict from someone who hates both shows 😆😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
GurTi/Maaneet can never be compared with any other jodi on Indian television, sorry If I hurt anybody, I myself watch IPKKND and a fan of it, but the jodi there can never be even close to GurTi, they r ok, but not something to say wow about... Need to say that GurTi were the only jodi on a channel like Star One to win jodi award which tells itself that they r special...

I agree there is similarity on the steps of the songs, but I would not blame the producer or makers, first the choregrapher is the same and in such songs which both r kind of slow dance songs usually have similar steps... But I agree GurTi were best and as a legend in KH...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago