Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: richa23

Ya bru today is NE-Errjun SR🤣 &Tomorrow is maaneet wedding 

Oh.. Richa.. dont remind me yaar.. I remember last year.. a day before my birthday..  here I was enjoying  MG pre-wedding moments..n in d midst of it.. v get the DISASTROUS AA SR...🤢🤢
Man.. I got so shocked.. that I didnt see the next epi.. in d fear that they may continue d SR further.. n ruin my day...😆😆 
Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 oye sia Happy  belated happy birthday dear.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Richa...No belated re.. BUDDAY is today...😆😆 

Btw.. I saw the post .. where u uploaded Maaneet wedding pics in the MF along with Hima... u covered everything right from sangeet till the end... wow.. it felt so nice to see them...😊
Special thanks.. for missing out on AA...😆 
Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sia!

Happy birthday! 🥳

I hope it's filled with all things wonderful as is your year ahead! 🤗

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAANEET🤗😍🥳

@Brunda:Aww u were ill hope u r fine now🤗

@Sia:Happy Bday🤗🥳

@Richa:Thanks for d video i was in tears at the end😭.

About what AA did on Maaneets wedding grrr😡😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. I felt like giving a thousand slaps to that Annie😡 indeed MSK's brothers n sisters r really pathetic🤢. How can a girl get so low n do such an illegitimate thing on her brothers wedding👎🏼? she was missing almost all the time avoiding her responsibility n 🤬 Arjun🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. The AA crap was d only drawback but i consider it as a nightmare not related to Maaneet wedding.

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Even I hated AA but trust me after what we got after march with circus dominating maneet I will say that AA were angels compared to devini jugnu lucky & preeto
atleast maneet were not involved in their track maneet & AA track ere separate one it was from march onwards geet was destroyed
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know GC is doing a new show. What DD is doing now? has she signed something? If she has anyone pls tell the name of her show n on which channel its coming?
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
GC is doing another show DD has not signed anything there are a lot of rumours floating that say that DD is doing a show with KSG then DD is in JDJ but nothing is confirmed
till we get a new show of gurti  I will watch their individual shows as well
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 So U lucky sia born on maaneet wedding and U say NE & ERR jun frightened U  last yer haan and U could not wtch the episode thinking they will continue their SR😆.  Sia  My lappy is full of maaneet pics & my subject related E-books..Some I used to collect posted in india forums and some I used to do myself  on sundays in the hostel when I was all alone ,when everybody in the hostel used to go outing  to the beach. My friends used to tease me for watching GHSP,Collecting ,making pics.
  Sia actually I have  NE SR pics too but I I didn't post them to hima .I want to keep it exclusive maaneet re.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hey priya what is JDJ .