Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 106

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
  We are not angry sam. Ph has long back decided to do so. Copy the love,hate track into bigger GEC with some drama and some traditional look in SP. It is trying to resell it's product but we have seen and tasted the original one we will never like it. Shanaya lack expressions may be she can dance well but varun is a perfect example of a wood.  actually his background and reason for anger looks very artificial. It is not his mistake. It is the script writers who want to mix  all different  storys and  form a show.that is why shows  are lacking creativity. Here they are merging geet's second part with some  lucknowi tradition that's it.  This show stated in june 2011 so let june 2012  come. Ph will face a ban from channel then if they don't put some originality. Sham aka dev is same.They are not doing that mistake what they did in geet.to turn him into saint. so ppl play both vids and watch  the definition of expressions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Z...
your step by step take on Maaneet wedding from Geet weds Maan to Partial SR...
was Fab...👏 simply loved it...😳
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 pennu tomorrow or day after , we are going to get a beautiful picture album post of maaneet sangeet to  apple sr to SR by my friend. I have done the collection of pics on their anniversary. I used to make pics from vids in the hostel on sundays. My lappy is full of maaneet pics. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
4 Lions team lacks creativity and no there are no second thoughts on it
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think four lions days in this industry are numbered I mean in their new shows most of the scenes are copy pasted from geet & MJHT even their first show on imagine was a desperat attempt to copy office romance this SP show's script is somewhere similar to KMH1 & scenes arecoped form geet
I read one of hrishikesh gandhi's interview in rangmanch where he said that CG &barun have the most epressive eyes the difference is that one is very energetic(GC)while the other is laid back form that dance although steps were copied but gurti energy was missing
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello devils...

I recently took up a job and have been very very busy. No time to do anything. But I miss u all hopelessly...

Jo, cannot agree with you more about 4 Lions (Although I have no idea what they have done now 😆)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priya:Even the cameraman must b hving a good idea of masterpieces can never b recreated 😆😃...he himself has always admitted Kurbaan hua is his best work and nothing can replace it ever😃

@Priti:Come to our khopcha re ...u will come to know what 4lions did now😆😆...
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello anybody home😔?

Whenever i come in the den is soo empty😭

Z🤗 its been more than a month i havent the chance to meet or chat with u. JUST LOVED YOUR SCENE BY SCENE DESCRIPTION OF MAANEET"S WEDDING!! I was reliving every moment once again😳 HUGS N KISSES for that lovely post👏👏👏.

Samana in case u come in Hi i really miss u dont u visit the den these days?

ALL: Mona is looking really beautiful in her simple house wife look. She always look prettier with less make up. She looked the best in Jassi avatar😍. BTW JJKN was my 1st show ever!! I started watching it after missing almost 1 years epis🤣 bcoz of my PHAMOUS non serial watcher nature😳. I started watching it on my cousin's insistence. He kept telling me watch it it is really good. I was very skeptical as i already made the gruesome mistake of watching 4 epis of KZK in a row🤢🤣 on my friends insistence. She was a big fan of KZK n Anurag!! I still remember the next day i furiously  asked her u like this wimp😡? No offense to Anurag fans😳.
Though i caught up with Jassi pretty late i loved it. The office track was still on, hide n seek comic romance was on😆 everything was really good n smart👏. But they dragged it too long. It shd hv ended right after the makeover with AJ marriage. Post marriage it became a boring Saans bahu type show🥱 n Armaan Sir defeated all the leading ladies in crying buckets🤢😡. Post marriage AJ romance was cold n stale🥱. Here our show is so unique it showed the most beautiful n romantic post marriage loving relationship of a couple😍. Though they dragged JJKN but the CH n PH treated it like their precious baby till the last day👍🏼 unlike our CH n PH👎🏼. When Jassi ended i was glad it ened😳😆. After so many years i watched Geet. This in all sense is my first show😳 i invested so much  the on show specially on our beloved Maaneet❤️. I never missed a single epi after i stated watching it. Even in the worst days i watched it just to get a glimpse of Maaneet😳. When it ended it was the first time i cried for a show😭 i think its true for most of us. TRULY OUR SHOW IS THE FIRST TIME FOR MANY THINGS!!!
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I liked jassi till she got a makeover after that I did not like a devdas kind of armaan & no comments on what happened after marriage
Hi mila even the same thing happens to me here I am having a tough time preparing for my entrance exams alongwith my new job but I still manage to come online & all I see that noone is there I rarely make posts in the MF as it has become more of a war zone & I am scared of such fans who simply assume things on their own like its not good for DD to work with GC & all that but from all that we saw in their off screen moments they were friendly so I really don't want to make any posts in the MF as I am a gurti fan
den is the only place where aI am active on a regular basis & I find solace here specially after the only show that I watched went off air
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Devils🤗

Ab kya Hua? Wat did the Jalebi show do? Copy any other Maaneet scenes😲 I mean why cant they just accpet the Fact that Maaneet are Irreplacable:)