#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am still skeptical whether the story is similar to that kannad movie or that pakistani show it can be either of them as both sound interesting
even I think that it has the wrong slot 10:30 is a cursed slot for zee tv but again at the moment all the slots on zee appear to be cursed ones with excess family drama now I am worried for GC but I will watch it for him becaus I want to know what made him take this role specially when he was planning to rest for four to six months
I guess zee is planning for a slow revamp as its latest shows like HD has less family drama I just hope that PVdoes not turn into another sanjoj se bani sangini

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Girls plss no talks on that dance sequence here 😳..no comparison plss ..I m equally upset 😭 but lets keep the den clean from any sort of controversy 😳😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kurbaan Hua ... nahiiinnn ..

*sigh*

I knew this day would come one day. Anyways, I'm really in KH mood today. . will probably watch it a good billion times to get other things out of my scarred brain.

Z
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't tell me they are dancing on that song is it so I saw in SBS that there is gonna be as salsa between the leads but I thought that the song is teri meri prem kahani please tell me its not KH

my blood is boiling at the moment😑
roseinbloom thumbnail
No Priya its not Kurbaan Hua lol don't worry
Priya204 thumbnail
Now I seriously want GC's new show to have more trps than this CC show & it that news of DD in another show is true then it has to have more trps than this CC show I am not promoting any show neither am I comparing but simply showing copy pasted scenes from geet & 90% similar script of KMH1 is so not done i DON'T WATCH ANY OF THE SHOWS EXCEPT dek &parvarish & I will watch PV so so I don't know what to say
I am waiting for a new show of gurti which will only be possible next year
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Come on guys... Are you really angry? All I want to do is laugh. They are trying to create something powerful with characters which.simply do not have that depth in my opinion. I can't watch the clip but I can guess what it is like.
They say imitation is the best form of flattery.
πŸ˜‰
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya291188

Don't tell me they are dancing on that song is it so I saw in SBS that there is gonna be as salsa between the leads but I thought that the song is teri meri prem kahani please tell me its not KH

my blood is boiling at the moment😑

Oh.. I wish they don't do that.. otherwise their CVs had it then πŸ˜†... GHSP fans will make sure they regret it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways I dont think they can get that low... Errr.. can they ?????πŸ˜•
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  Guys I have updated sam's thread. Interested may go & give their takes & comments. Today is 20th episode.The WU & VU are ready .

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
No Sammy.. I'm not angry .. just taken aback cuz I didn't think they'd touch Kurbaan Hua but they did .. and yes all I can do is laugh as well haha =p

Z