Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Priya see how all these speculations turn wrong. Gc will def do good work .but they have taken all famous actors and Gc will have bit less screen space compared to Geet.  diya baati they are doing good bcz of channel also. see the same production house doing haar -jeet. GC's story is good but execution Zee walo ka accha nahi hota hai bcz their concept is sas bahu concept all the time that too 10.30. Good stories also they will mess and make worse. In the movie there are less people but good but here all are some how famous so instead of main story  drama part will be more. Sbb people are trying to irritate geet fans and they will pay for that bcz people like me many stopped watching. Some how aditi's jadu did not work in that story ya. she is looking too fat na. similarly few days back a women claimed their show will be first but it is going down. only psyco show is better i think. I like mahadev but fed up seeing ladies in that tube tops.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys
is anyone around?

i just saw Gr8 jan issue. it has gopi bahu on cover in 'HOT AVATAR'. i don't know from which angle dat actor looked hot. she looked cute like an overgrown teenager. i was looking out for our stars.

not a single photo. even dat actor from rang badalti (heroine) has a small news item but no mention about geet or its stars. i mean a complete channel has been revamped. there was no news abt that. neither about d shows like pyar ki.. n geet. but with ekta's serial she gets enough media attention when she wants it.

i remember seeing a short write up on vivian in our popular newspaper supplement. n our area star one is not very popular. but still got column space.

in online n evn electronic media (sbb or sbs) media, geet stars are so popular but n print media they are completely ignored. i don't know why? some out of work actors were all featured. i remember seeing very few write ups on Drashti n few more on gurmeet. i subscribed tv mag (i didn't evn know it existed b4 GF n FB) only aftr geet n for geet. what's d use? Nothing abt our show.

Stil mlissing Geet!

-richierich- thumbnail
  Guys  I have updated sam's thread. Please go  watch the episode & give Ur takes & comments  on episode 19 .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/52094567
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
 Something very important and u need to spread this to all the loyal Geet and gurti fans on IF jaldi 😳
An award function will b held on india-forum where we members get to nominate our favourites in few categories and PM our nomination on IF only to this ID crazycreative by February 14, 2012 😳. ...the categories are all given in the following post and all we hv to do is send in the nomination to  crazycreative ID on IF by 14th feb and we know whom to nominate in all the categories given in the post πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..check the 6th post in this following thread where all award details and categories are given ..hurry up we hv time till 14 feb and plss dont use Duplicate accounts ...only the valid accounts on IF will b counted ..so just pm your nominations once ..thats it πŸ˜³ ..remember this is our chance to show GHSP and GC-DD together rocks ⭐️⭐️⭐️ . ..so nominate GHSP ,Gurmeet in GHSP and Drashti in GHSP ...start now πŸ˜› ..
chk 6th post in this thread ..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2710732
-richierich- thumbnail
 Jyo sorry today I commented a smile  on a wrong post.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa23

Jyo sorry today I commented a smile  on a wrong post.

Richa no worries re ...I guessed it that mayb u did it by mistake 😳
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hola DevilsπŸ€—

Pray for me! My exam starts tomorrow:(

Jyo when is the New forum of Kya hua tera waada gona function! Huge fan of Mona singh! Miss her as Jassi😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Hola DevilsπŸ€—

Pray for me! My exam starts tomorrow:(

Jyo when is the New forum of Kya hua tera waada gona function! Huge fan of Mona singh! Miss her as Jassi😭

It will open from 30th Jan only 😳

And all the best for your exams ..I m sure u will do well πŸ€—
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Its our devil swan aka anuja ka birthday ..plss do wish her 😳

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa23

I like mahadev but fed up seeing ladies in that tube tops.

My mom was saying dont they feel cold in those?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†