Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sia221

@ Z:

This.."NEVER SEEN BEFORE ON TV"...applies not only d wedding.. but overall series...
I think it shud b made like d TAG-LINE of GHSP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Priyachand:

Yeah.. how can I forget the ROPE UNTYING SCENE.. 
Maan's reaction was as if he got a electric-jolt...πŸ˜†
Do I say.. He was getting TURNED ON.. by it...πŸ˜†

LOL that's so true πŸ˜† .. the entire story is never seen before .. and just about every other scene in it had its own originality .. I mean before GHSP I would've never thought a place like the jungle could be used for romantic purposes.. such as their Tent Confession 😳 and every other SR after marriage πŸ˜†

And YES! He was totally turned on during that rope scene .. lol the way Geet stops all of a sudden after seeing his face πŸ˜†

Z
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mila1

@Jyoti:Is there any possibility that Gurti will work together in future? I mean after exploring n working with other actors is it possible for them to come together for a beautifully scripted Season 2 or a brand new show in future say a year or so? As fans what shall we do? Keep calling/mailing the CH/Star network? Or leave it to destiny?

Its definitely possible 😳...GC and DD both will work in different shows mayb for a year and after that if we can maintain the pressure on star ,then star plus might plan a grand season 2 and then GC-DD will obviously come together feeling even more fresh 😳...depends on fan power and their patience ...😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sia221

I saw Jyoti's post regarding closure of GF or not????

Of course.. I want it to continue... I had a lovely time here... specially this DEN.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Now...I hav not seen or visited any other Forum apart from GEET...So...

R any of u guys part of any other FORUM???? Is there a DEVILS DEN in other FORUM too??? or its special to GF...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• coz many ppl here r not FIRST-TIMERS.. unlike me???  So was just curious...

Den here is decided by members here, so it's for GHSP forum πŸ˜³
Yup, I want the forum to still open too, there had been much fights in Bidaai forum, but it's still open, even thought the show ended long time back, Why not with GHSP?...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee:There is difference between bidaai and GHSP ..the amount of bashing in GHSP is 100 times more than its in bidaai mainly because crowd is more here and another issue is star plus still exists as channel while star one no longer exists ..but well if majority wants it open ,then it wont b closed for sure 😳 Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OHHH LORD...Just do not remind me of the MSK coming on a horse to take his dulhan away...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜...GurTi looked the best ever,awesome and the blue curtains made it extra special for me as it is my Fav color ...😍...Jeez the apple game and partial SR...☺️ *fans herself*...😈 πŸ€£...Sheesh i had a blast analyzing GurTi...🀣
I am soon when my laziness fades away gonna use this one horse ride siggie of Maaneet which uses the blue BG curtains and is crystal clear quality...❀️...i guess mayu uses it ...πŸ€”
roseinbloom thumbnail
*hi5* Khush! Even I loved the use of blue not only for the curtains but the entire wedding sequence.. especially their mandap .. cuz it's my fave colour =D

And I think I know which sigg you're talking about... there's a really good one of the picture with Maan coming on the horse and Geet's back is turned towards us..

Btw you know that picture of Geet looking at Maan and Maan looking towards the camera? I love that one .. and I wish the admin would've released the other version of that (which we saw later in the ML track) where Geet is looking at the camera and Maan is looking at her.. I love their poses for the wedding <3

Z
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[

See this exclusive expressions of Gurti/maaneet.

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my only grudge is we never had a passionate SR :) ... just saw one (uncensored that too ) in EHMMBH and i started wondering if Maaneet had one like that I would have died :) 
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
january 18th 2011 episode moments.Maan rescued geet from brij.

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG last year this day we had the beautiful rescuing of Geet from the roadblock and MSK on a horse just like a Shehzaada <3 and also the BriMaan fight hayeee ☺️

Here's one of my all-time favourite scenes .. this scene is just so feel-good and highlights one of Maan's major transformations after meeting Geet.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfp7_yDD9Ek&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Z