#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all guys pls shop discussing about other shows pls pls
From the time I have started stalking this forum I have noticed one thing that it is DD's fan group wo actually instigate problems like I remember when we would get GC's article or his segment or news related to GC's leave those fans whould make posts saying why only he gets leave why only his segment only his article but when we would get articles related to DD or segments of DD like the one we saw on her Bday nobody had any problem
some of the fans think that they are doing a favour by likeng GCorDD they own them & some of the DD fans are like if they are given a chance then they will have a show with only DD in it

Mila so true but the article was either missing that line  ,he only took ramayan fan's name that became a issue that how he can forget geet fans,otherwise what is there everybody will move as he moved on. Even I never saw ramayan bcz I was in hostel that time but I were there also during wid that program I would not see it  as U told same here I had a non detail in  6th grade in CBSE syllabus called sanskshipt ramayan and 7th grade sansksipt mahabharath and 8th grade Budhh charitra 9th grade about all freedom movement and freedom fighters & india. by jawaharlal nehru BHARATH EK KHOJ. so I was done wid that. Everybody were giving controversial topics that he rocked as raam and ramayan is  repeating  again recently I saw his two or three episodes buss I could not not see after that. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Looks like everybody has gone okay bye
The article was translated in the wrong way words were not chosen carefully
to begin with the heading of the article could have ben like will work with drashti if only a good script is given but instead they used the chewing gum thing which to some extent was true as the current storyline with the circus was not less than a chewing gum
I remember when this geet end new gained some momentum JYO said that the day geet ends she will give the names of the real culprits of geet I mean why mahesh pandy remained why the circus was there I am waiting for that actually atleast we deserve to know the truth specially the name of that person who asked jugnu's return
Actually written articles of any actors r edited by the team who r putting the article ..so its not always the actor's exact words ..mayb he would hv said that further story would hv been stretched more and it would hv looked OTT.. and in future if they get good script they will definitely work together but at present he wants to concentrate on this new show ...but all his words r twisted to make the interview more dramatic so that fans too react to it aggressively and in the end they get the hits and views for the interview ..mission accomplished 😆😆...

Anyways as Actors if they want to grow ,its better to respect their decision and hope that in future they come together but not by force but by their own choice 😳

Last year at tthis time of the month ,we all were engrossed in Maaneet marriage and how will their suhaagraat take place with Geet being preggy 😆😳...goshh really missing those days 😭..I remember writing so many foreplay ideas for Maaneet that we would love to see on them if not CON 😆😳😳
really miss those days jyotidi😭
 Jyo shall we have those five episodes special discussion from today to friday. after 9.30
 People let us discuss about the wedding sequence till SR😆.  Here are some good pics with their exclusive expressions during wedding. Love U both Gurti. MUUHHH

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[

See this exclusive expressions of Gurti/maaneet.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago