Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Me too sanj. He look like robot. only body no charm. no offence. I want see gurti together again with a fresh story. both are wonderful actors. For the time being she can also do some short term project..I wish she takes something that suits her real personality. Humorous ,still sexy, hardworking ,professional character which proves her acting skills like how Gc has done  with his new character.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Well GC and DD are both such great actors that I am sure they'll do their characters justice...I just hope they both do roles that do THEM justice. I am worried that GC's show will become a saas bahu type one because so many hindi serials end up like that.

But then again I won't be watching that.
-richierich- thumbnail
  Ya Ur right even I don't watch all those shows however good they may be instead i prefer to watch roadies which is coming now,dance reality if the rumour is true. but I will watch  GC show  online to relate my predictions sometimes. 😆 But not on Tv.Iam free only till feb24th after that again richa is busy. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
LOL sorry I hate reality tv...I find it so frustratingly annoying!

But I can understand the lure for others.

LOL do tell me if your predictions are right!😆
-richierich- thumbnail
 Funny thing is that I didn't watch reality till now because I know lot of partiality & scripted  things happen in those shows also but It's a rumor about DD doing jhalak I will watch it bcz  we have seen her perfoming in GHSP. na.

I'll definitely watch her perfomances online😃

It would be great if we got to see GURTI perform together!

Anyways hun I gtg...it was lovely chatting with you😃
Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Priya:Normally we see step mom or dad hv a problem accepting their spouses child frm their prior marriage but its not always true though rare but sometimes they do love the other child😊. In this new show GC might be gray but i dont think he'll grudge against the other child lets see.

@Samana:I think he's a divorcee n not a widower bcoz in daily soaps u need a blast frm the past to spice up things😆.

@Sanju:Ditto i dont like that Dr someone😆 too.

@All:One thing for sure we'll see him in normal clothes😛 specially in normal pants🤣 PHAINALLY he'll be spared of those skini jeans😆
-richierich- thumbnail
 Mila moi too was thinking about tight pants;D🤣 bechara do sal tak kanjjos PH ne tight pant se usko tang kiya.Akhir chutkara mil hi gaya.🤣
 I think no grey shades for sidhart,Though he is married to her they have mutual decision that they wont interfere in eachother's work initially. His is very reserved character. Less story but lot of drama is stored bcz they are introducing strong  parallel tracks.Grey character comes after they fall in love and start sharing their responsibilities. & she is siddharth's wife. Who starts  confusing children children. Thinks via children she can reach him.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup she'll get him through the child😳. Another thing i wanted to say abt diff fan groups i.e. the way they hate diff characters played by him👎🏼 its completely silly n insensitive. As an actor he needs to explore n do diff roles.Would we like to see him play MSK or Ram all his life? I didnt saw him as Ram i live outside india n in my area i dont get imagine. But even if i did get imagine i dont think i would've watched Ramayan bcoz mythology is not my genre but i watched the censored version of Hercules in my school days🤣. I think Geet gave him more recognition, name, fame, larger fan base n stardom which will increase if he continues his hard work n professionalism.

@Sanju🤗 its been a month without GHSP😭...in this whole month there hasnt been a single day i didnt think of Maaneet/GHSP😭 is this normal😳?
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago