Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 94

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Richa how are you so sure that it is gonna be that telgu movie & not the pakistanis show remake I mean it can be either ways I am saying this on the choce of GC's role this is his fourth show in ramayan he playd a God in maan he played a hero so why will he sign a show where he does not have anything different to perform but the same nok jhoks accepting your wife with her past (kid) that will be more like maan I will say lets wait & watch as it can be either way
as the concept is new & realistic as one of my neighbours who was a widow with two kids got marrired to another widower with three kids but things dod not work out & she moved out so if zee wants to go the realistic way (where it excels ) then I think that these issues will be highlighted as in reality no man will accept his wife with somebody else's kid even if he too has kid of his own he will expect his wife to love his kids but he will nver be affectionate towards her kid this is a fact maan does not exixt in real lets see
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Exactly sia words could be more  good bcz he has many grps na like GHSPians,gcians,Gurbinins,maaneetians,gurtians . so should have taken personal interest in publishing that interview after geet off air and venturing into a new show with new set of audience & New GEC.  For an actor everything counts sia. Iam not so good in languages but My mom is a french professor in university even she felt that.
-richierich- thumbnail
 Priya it's a very good role re. It is a hit movie with family audience but here we have to see bcz to run longer they will introduce related  characters for parallel tracks and fillers which will also decide how successfully it's gonna run. already same type of show started in colors na bole tum which is very good. now a days Iam watching that.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Samana:
Nice to see u back... with ur LONG comments...😆 
The article was nice btw... n so true.. I hav stopped counting now.. the reasons I loved GHSP so much...😆
Fact that.. GC is playing a role of doting father.. doing all those girly things.. made me excited too for this show... OMG!!! ðŸ˜†

@ Richa:
Wow.. the story u hav narrated...seems interesting... 

@ Priya:
I wld love to see GC in a grey or a negative character...

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Richa I know its a good role but somewhere down the line I want something different from GC even I watch that colours show its fun but I have a feeling that it will be like that pakistani show where the lead had grey shades plus the promo itself tells that it will not be like the telugu movie as in the promo itself eyebows were raised with the mention of that boy living with his new father & this PH is known to handle such sensitie issues
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Richa: I understand that there are some crazy, horrible Ramayan people but it's not like GHSP doesn't have its share of vicious crazies, who say horrible things about Ramayan, so I can't blame either side as all fan groups have some horrible members. In the end they are two totally different shows and the audience will barely overlap. Same with PV now, which speaks to GC's versatility.

The reason GC bashing pisses me off is that it is usually more concerned with what fans want for him personally than with his acting or his career choices. 🤔

@Sia: I totally agree with what you said!

@Priya: That Pakistani show sounds interesting too, although I don't think GC will have grey shades persay. I think he will just be a bitter character, except to his daughters, which is what I am dying to see.

As for the storyline, my prediction is that they will get married only for convenience and to be parents to each others' children. They will only tolerate each other. From the promo banner it looks like they are weary of each other but they also look sort of doubtful and unsure...great expressions by both of them!

My other prediction is that the younger brother wants to get married to his gf (who sounds like Meera from GHSP, modern but simple) and either refuses to or his parents say not until GC's character gets married.

The mystery that I am dying to know more about is whether he is divorced or his wife passed away.

-richierich- thumbnail
 Ya sam every time expecting an actor to do what they want is sheer nonsense in my POV Too. Like  presently I have two jobs in hand  with  good salary  but Iam preferring research because  I find satisfaction in that. Now doing a show wid a difference is def a professional satisfaction for him. We cannot always dictate actors. they have to experiment.  All GRPs have some idiot fans . then the article is saying those who followed in ramayan they followed him in geet and now in PV. which is confusing right. Actually the translator  could have done a good selection of words in some questions which would really in a pleasing &straight  way like his before interviews bcz I know Gc will never talk  like that. He is always so genuine & straight.  Ok leave it sam. Kal monday hai & maanday too so sharp 8 i will upload the WU &VU.                                                                                                                                                                              according to movie she will just leave them for her modelling career.  The hero works in TV channel in that ,so he goes to  cover an event where his first wife will  be giving some interview about her miss andra pradesh contest and she will say she isn't married. that makes him more terrible and hate women. Here in Y'day's article they said that the female lead is a widow who lives with her father in law who is more or less like her father in babul movie want her to marry again for her son.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love how we are all thinking it is a copy of this or that, but maybe it is an original story with similar elements as all the shows and movies we are discussing. Imagine that, an original story! 😲😆

Actually, both their other shows on right now are like that. DABH is based on a true story but all the characters and details are totally fictional and original and Haar Jeet is also a really new concept. It is interesting also that all their shows have young children playing important roles.

I like the intelligence of the PH though, because they seem to know where to put what shows. It's true HJ is not that successful but at least they didn't try to put that on SP. They put the mainstream, TRP-puller on SP to get maximum profit and their experiment on a smaller channel like Imagine.

And I really like the concept and male lead of DABH, I don't follow it regularly mainly because the female lead is a bit weak but she is a newbie and that is not the case here, so I really do have high expectations...

And to be honest, this is the first show I have been excited to watch in a long time and not just because of GC (but mostly because of him...😛).

I have to go now but I will try to come online tomorrow to comment on the episode. 😃
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey girls!

A month without GHSP

Feels really weird...and I still have the feeling that "Oh lets watch the new epi"😆

Oh well one can only reminise about the good days we all had with the show.

About GC's interview...well I won't say anything except that there seems to be a miscommunication in the wording probably due to translation. Otherwise I have no issues, we can wait and see if Gurti ever come back together again.  We can just keep trying our best.

But just a request, could we please not discuss GC's new show here. Its really not relevant to this forum or thread.

-richierich- thumbnail
 Ya sanju even I have no issue but the translation was  not good. He was straight & professional but some questions seem to be carelessly handled by translator , Which initially lead to bashing but now  it seems ok.Now I suppose it is DD's chance bcz already rumors are ready that she is coming with KSG.