-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Sam  And all Happy makar sabkranti

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana, Richa, Priya n all:๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Before i couldnt go through all the pages due to time limitation now i can easily read what all the devils hv said๐Ÿ˜†. Now i'll say something that might hurt some of u guys feelings dont get me wrong i dont want to hurt anyone๐Ÿ˜ณ. Though i was also trying for a season 2 but lately i hv been doing a lot of thinking. Why we wanted a season2? bcoz we never got to see the original story..SIGH but what we got is very precious n it will remain precious. If  the CH gave us a season 2 just bcoz of fans demands without a proper script mayb another version of comedy circus๐Ÿคข would we love to see that? No. Though i didnt read GC's interview but i think he was trying to say that he really loves GHSP n didnt want it to get spoiled. As for his decision of not working with Drashti did he exactly said i will never work with her again? Mayb he'll work with her in future when the proper script comes in their way. Both need to work with other actors to grow as actors. But i'll sure want to see them working together again in future coz as a Gurti fan i dont want to be deprived of their great chemistry๐Ÿ˜ n Samy Yes all the love was/is in GHSP๐Ÿ˜. Keeping my fingers crossed for a proper Season 2 or a brand new Gurti show in future.

As for his new show all the best to him i'll was a few epi just for him๐Ÿ˜ but i cant guarantee of continuing coz  most Zee TV shows r not for me๐Ÿ˜†.
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Sankrati to you Richa, and everybody else! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mila, that is exactly my point and I have been hesitant about the idea of a season 2 for a while now. I don't want anything to happen that would spoil the memories of GHSP 1 and the perfection of the Maaneet relationship. Yes, they messed up just about everything else but that was kept intact and in the context of the article I just posted, where they say shows do everything possible to separate the couple, I really have to thank the CVs for staying strong on that front. If they REALLY wanted to ruin the show that was one surefire way and they didn't take that road. So Maaneet remained epically epic, as they were meant to be. ๐Ÿ˜

I read the interview and he said he didn't really want to work with DD because he wanted their chemistry to remain exclusive to Maan and Geet and let the success of those characters be untainted by comparisons to any others, better or disappointment from anything worse, coming from the same pairing. He did however say he would consider it if the script was outstanding. Basically, the same thing DD said in the radio interview. It would take a miracle. I can understand why that would hurt all you guys who are still fighting for Season 2 but I really see it as a valid argument, very professional and not at all offensive.

I do appreciate him for doing something so different because it makes it easier to transition into watching in another context as well as being just awesome, the way he takes risks. I can't wait to see what dragged him away from his movie dreams and his love for action!

Btw, I found out how to make my phone a hotspot so I can type on my laptop now. I still can't post the episode videos, because I don't know how regularly I can come on, but I can make my usual, long posts again...YAY! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-richierich- thumbnail
 Hey chill sam I didn't take him wrong I know What he ment but in Ur comment U said everybody is bashing Gc . The words used in the interview were lil harsh to digest for geet fans who are fighting for GHSP-2. they are fighting for GURTI  in GHSP-2 with different story not continuation as he thinks to become chewing gum. I respect his idea to keep maan & geet sacred. The magic can never be denied. But some lines the translator has messed, say  the people who watched ramayan  also followed him in geet & it meant they are responsible for success of GHSP. which is not true. GHSP purly had different fans. some ramayan fans added who are interested in fiction and some only restricted themselves  as strict mytho fans. regarding forum is concerned most of Ramayan fans only contributed his profile, and appreciation threads.That is the reason  they started bashing or feeling bad. otherwise U see they love Gc so much that tomorrow  U will find most of them in that forum appreciating his new project.Iam surely not one of those.๐Ÿ˜ณ  I will never do that it is against my ethics. I will quit coming to forum if i start feeling negetive about GURTI.tell me now did U see ramayan . I didn't see. I saw  some good fan Jyo,eva  zester and many more who were pure geet fans in the other thread who told they were never ramayan fan.. It is true that Gc has a good fan base in ramayan and so  was DD  but many like us are pure GHSP fans who like them for their work in GHSP only and truly those people are fighting. Iam not pridicting   the new story  will frizzile out sam but if it has to be explored for the story then they have to show children grown up na & go wid leap and father mother also doing older role na. so after a period of 6 or seven months there will be no story only drama will be left .                                                                                                                                 Sam I am telling U don't miss the beginning  it will be very good. It's genre  is comedy  drama. Y'day though I don't understand the language I watched that telugu  movie It's too good how the hero makes breakfast to his daughter,get her ready to the school ,how he does her plaits  then how the girl says they not good etc and make him realise they need mother but the man is confident that he can play both mother and father.how the elders in the house feels that there is a need  of a women in the house and pressurise him to marry but he is reluctant and he tries to prove that he can manage everything without a women in his life etc. The women who works and looks after her son always he asks where is his dad can't he come back & stay wid us. The women too has the same feeling that she can be mom &dad to her son and she don't need a man. after marrying also she does her son's work & he does his daughters duty.  real fun to watch. But I think according to the article here the women is a widow but in the movie she  is a divorcee. with little changes  outline of the story is same. they might have changed that bcz this is a daily soap and it needs 5days masala. Iam Sure Gc will excel in this show too . Chemestry depends on that girl also naa so i cannot comment.But  the movie ends with  SR. Sam U know I saw this movie with a commentator be [MY MAID JAYA] sit beside me explaining the words. It's pretty 10 yrs old movie. The female leads husband is a kannad actor it seems.
     Sam the movie is a good family hit in AP. It is pretty good role Iam telling and Gc will prove  best and win the hearts of family viewers too in a bigger GEC.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Richa: I am so sorry if I sounded angry or upset. I assure you I wasn't! All is well. ๐Ÿ˜†

I was just expressing my view on the whole GC interview thing and saying that while I could see why it would be disappointing, but not unprofessional or mean or any of the other things it is being called. People are using selective hearing for this interview and only seeing isolated statements like, I don't want to work with DD again, or GHSP was stretched etc, without trying to understand his reasoning, which makes a lot of sense if you take the time to read properly and understand.

I know that many of GC's fanbase came from GHSP but many came from Ramayan too and we can't claim that he was nothing before GHSP because Ramayan was really successful and he even won a debut actor award for it. I just think some Geet fans are being really unfair that way, saying he is a one-show wonder etc, when that is simply not true.

It's not even like I have a huge personal attachment to GC as a person but I have loved his work in GHSP and that makes me want to follow his progress, simple. I just don't think he owes anything to Geet as he gave it more than a 100% when it had clearly become monotonous for both him and DD. We should feel gratitude for that rather than resentment that he wants to move on.

I know what you mean about the new show after 6-7 months, but what's new there? That is the norm on Indian TV and even our show was no different, unfortunately.   I will surely catch the beginning because I am excited to see GC as a single dad of cute, sassy girls, who love him to bits but make funny comments about how he doesn't know how to do girly things...

They haven't mentioned if he is divorced or a widower, though the article that came out today says he has a brother who has a girlfriend and they get married also soon into the show. I am interested to know the history of his character...at least in this new show ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
 Gc's interview was very professional sam but some words they could have avoided and make it sweet. at this point when he has taken a good decision of switch over to family audience instead of doing stereotype and spoiling the image  of MSK which is at a gr8 height. Gc did have pretty good fan base and DD though she was not a lead in DMG , she gave a good competition to the lead shilpa anand and KSG duo by creating an awesome chemistry with DR. rahul. She was famous amongst regular starone young viewers.I don't say ramayan fans didn't contribute. I used to see in his profile comments how ramayan fans used to comment saying we don't like the character MSK. We liked ramayan. Plz quit geet. everyday atleast five comments . I can even name them.   Geet fans don't say that sam ki ramayan fans are not with him. they are wid him but   most of them are not wid GHSP. , He himself said in an interview that ramayan brought recognition and geet brought him wider fame & name. got bigger fan following on line. everybody recognises him as maan when he walks in streets too.   Raam or maan he did best. now let us see as siddhart atleast for few episodes till  we enjoy it.                                                                                                              Right sam ,he should have a pretty big family so that there will be no problem for parallel track as it was in GHSP. Did U notice in dream wedding it was arranged so well but there no relative of Maan Or geet in the wedding except dadima & NE& stupid  NE was involved in something else . Really I felt bad then. In the movie he has nobody. so here they are introducing brother for the parallel track. good.
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi everyboby who are here
I hope you all reply as everytime I come here I find the den empty
many say that the story is similar to that kannad movie but there was another pakistani show based on the similar concept
in it a widow with one kid marries a widower with two kids who is not interested in deeping the widow's son with him he is a selfish father & sends the widow's son to a boarding school so here maybe we might have the similar concept with some twists it can beeither the south movie or that pakistani
my gut feeling tells me that it will be more like the pakistani show as it will give more scope for GC to perform plus GC's new look does give hints of grey shades in his character
I am curious to see what made GC take up this show at a time when he as more inclined to do films & dance related shows  
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hey priya no grey shades ya very posessive about his daughters.๐Ÿ˜†.  and she is posessive about  her son๐Ÿ˜†. so funny.Though they are married very reserved regarding their duties too. The other old people act cupids to generate love between them which seem to be impossible in the beginning  bcz they will be doing sweet knok jok regarding their responsibilities .
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
-Looks like everybody has gone again okay bye but before leaving I would like to say a few things
even I wanted a season  2 or gurti in a new show but in a good scrip with a better PH not four lions not endemol I mailed star but not endemol because they are not good with fictions you all may disageree but it is a fact endemol shows do have a fresh concept but they fail in execution like dharmpatni which will end as per an article it is co produced by DJ's bheend is also not doing well its sony show also went off air within six months so there is a problem with endemol in fiction shows which explains the mess I do hold foru lions responsible for leaving geet in between but it was endemol who messed up after four lions left so I wzant a tight script for gurt
another thing I don't think that GC said anything wrong in his interview when he was aske dabout a season 2 what he meant by chewing gum was that if geet 2 continues with the same concept & circus then it will be like a chewing gum even my mom said that if a season 2 comes then it has to be a fresh story & not a contination of this story
we all saw how bored GC&DD were with the circus track the only track with which they were really happy were BR & ML track that were not dealt in a sensitive way
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read in MF abt DD signing a dance reality show.. news from FB.. dont know if it is true or no... but got me wondering if this news had come just a week earlier... wld ppl react in similar fashion as they r doing now... bash DD in d same way they r doing it for GC...๐Ÿ˜• 

As far as GC's interview is concerned... I will say.. his answers were fair enough.. n straight forward.. he is not at fault.. in any ways... 
Some Fans suffer from "SELECTIVE" vision, hearing n intellect.. will see n hear...only  what they want... (I m not talking abt anyone... from here...)

Also.. I will not neglect the fact.. that it was a written interview.. where the though the thoughts are conveyed...words are many times manipulated.. just to make it extra-spicy...

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago