-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello 🤗

Richa you still havent replied on my OS😡
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Hi mayu🤗Ya  i will read it now and comment. How can i miss that.
As U know Y'day Our moods were off.
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: richa23

Hi mayu🤗Ya  i will read it now and comment. How can i miss that.
As U know Y'day Our moods were off.

Yeah I know😳GC in new Z tv show😭

Khair I guess If We get GHSP 2 and after a wait of 2 yrs; Imagine how happy we will be!

Sabra ka fal meetha hota hai😳
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi everyone ...coming to the forum after a looong time ...i was really upset to see the news about GC's new show as I felt it crashed the hopes of all of us ... but Jyo's mess about a wait makes me feel better ... dont bash me but i may see a few epis of the new show to see if i like it and whether there is any chemistry between the actors ...just to make me feel good about maaneet

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Devils🤗

I know i shouldnt talk about other shows but i must say one thing. My respect for GC's professionalism has increased a lot. 2/3 days ago there was a discussion in the den about someone refusing to work with Mona bcoz he didnt want to play dad of young children😳 and his wifey doesnt like the female lead😕...the guy is ancient🤣 the other guys of his age r playing dads of leads in shows n he didnt want to play a father of young children. Look at GC he is at present the hottest actor in Indian TV from each n every angle and he has accepted the role of a young dad😳. Thumbs up to him for his professionalism👍🏼!
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Devils.. Gosh.. MF is in such a chaos rite now..
The blame game.. Bashing going on.. And as d GHSP history goes.. Ultimately it comes down to GC..its like Everything that happens in Telly world.. Its GC's fault.. 😆 😆

But on serious note.. I was angry earlier.. But I feel sad rite now..
Fans in all this r still being taken up for a ride.. With all channel,PH.. blaming one another.. actors n all.. But no one has decency or Courtesy.. To say us d truth.. at least v deserved that.. Its all money n business..

As far as GHSP is concerned.. I will go with what is rightly said.. DONT CRY THAT ITS OVER.. B GLAD THAT IT HAPPENED.. 😊
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sia 😊 and Mila...👍🏼

😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mila, so true! I love GC's sense of adventure and the totally unexpected decision to do this role. I thoight he would do action films and here he is doing a subtle, mature romance on a daily soap! That is a huge part of what makes me so excited for this.show. What made it so irresistable for GC?

Sia that is one.fab attitude and I totally agree!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I fail to understand why all of a sudden Maaneet and GC-DD fans r acting so immatured and like a kid

Yes we all wanted season 2 with GC-DD badly but lets face facts ,we cant dictate these actor's lives and career ...we can wish to see them together but cant force them 😳

And who knows ,..mayb after this Zee tv show ,we might get GC-DD in season 2 after a year when both will feel fresh again to do the season 2 😳...so instead of wasting time on bashing or blaming actors or wishing ill for the new show ,why cant fans use same energy to fight for season 2 in coming future just how bidaai fans or DMG fans hv been doing since 2-3 yrs now ..they too r fighting to get their favourite show and jodi back but that does not mean they go on cursing or blaming or bashing spree if actors sign something else ...😊...

Few things r not in our hands like actors signing shows or trps ...so here no matter how much we wish ,we r helpless 😆...
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I read a post in the MF where the person had called the channel & she was told that season 2 will take time & the decision whether to do season 2 actuaaly is taken six months before the shoot starts so it is clear that both the channel as well as the PH were lying that they have a scrpt & here when the news of GC's new show came people have started bashing him
I don't understand people who call themselves true fans want his show to end
I know gurti are a brand & I want to see them together be it a season 2 or a new show but for it the script has to be good otherwise their brand value will be reduced just like karan kritika
time & again both GC&DD have said that they won'tn mind coming together if only the script is interesting if people don't believe GC then even DD said the same thing actors know that they are a brand but to maintain their brand quality they have to chose the right quality of script
at the moment I am looking forward to this show I will see whether it is interesting or not by the way this is the fourth show of this PH geet too was the fourth show of fourlions