Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bru woh sab yad math kar. I have stopped watching U tube episodes from Y'day itself. I have told sam that Iwill post episode everyday Iwill do that. But discussion me nahi padugi bcz It  is giving me more pain.
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ Bru

I loved that part as well!

But yaar which GURTI scene is your favourite ?

@Richa:

Poor thing! I can totally understand...even watching a VM makes me tear up
-richierich- thumbnail
 Doc what are u watching presently ,don't say CGπŸ˜† Iam kidding. Plz tell.
Originally posted by: richa23

Doc what are u watching presently ,don't say CGπŸ˜† Iam kidding. Plz tell.

Hey scientist!

Not watching anything really cause I never watched any hindi show the way I did Geet.

I usually see Castle, Terra Nova and similar shows.

And GC?...LOL I love MSK too muchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

What about you?

πŸ˜†
geetfangeet thumbnail
Puppy yaar its puppy wala segment is my favorite gurti segment and gurti moment its last year DD's birthday dance :-)
Awww that was the funniest scene!πŸ˜†

Yaar cheer me up...need a pick me up after all that is happening with the show and GurtiπŸ˜•
geetfangeet thumbnail
felling like i am ditched by someone
-richierich- thumbnail
 My  beautiful Tv is lying abandoned  In my room. Presently Iam preparing for my exams in feb GATE.Iam trying to see some snippets of a new show na tumne on colors .Seeing me my Mom was angry.Saying leave them. U watch something else as U used to watch. So Iam watching discovery,MTV tunes, now from today the new show on colors .But not regularly.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Devilz ! =)

Sanju: Honestly I cannot pick my fave GurTi moment and same goes for MaanEet LOL

There's just way too many Gurti moments to choose from ..

- DDs bday (that secret dance caught on tape ;) lol)

- First hospital sequence .. where we really discovered GurTi bahaa

- Pappiii =p

- TT Dance <3

- TT Mahii Mahii interview (hayeee so many secrets in that only GurTi will know =( lol)

- Angle Badal Badal Ke ;) kind of became a TM for Gurti after that =p

- GCs Bday =)

- GurTi hosting SBS on New Years Eve =) (DDs "bohat sexy hain" -- that too TWICE!)

- Measurement one from A'sar track when DDs measuring his hair and they're laughing like mad people LAWL =P)

You see? I can't choose =( ahahh

You know sometimes I wish they'd show offscreen moments from moments we haven't seen them offscreen such as .. Kurbaan Hua .. Tent Confession .. basically most of pre-confession phase .. because they really started to interview them after the hospital scene .. other than that the only major interview was 100th epi celebration which I also love! =D

Z

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Samana has put the Episode 14 video and updt in her thread ...All those who want to do the analysis can go ahead 😳

Here is my short take on Episode 14 😳

Episode no.14 was a very intreresting episode before the disaster Marriage ...The episode hinted 3 things very clearly ..

1)Dev-NT taking signatures of Geet on blank paper which is part of their plan to take away her property  

2)Dev's mom Pammi dint want the marriage that time since she knew the outcome at the airport beforehand 😭

3)Mastermind was definitely Dev since when Pammi was saying to end this alliance ,it was Dev who kept it going 😑...

Even in this episode Brij and Darji were more worried about their family's izzat rather than thinking about Geet's future in Canada or hving some doubts regarding why they r in such huge hurry 😑..

Dev and Geet  scene was rather a cute one as Dev continues to use all the cheesy filmy type dialogues to impress her πŸ˜† ;In fact now I wonder if Dev giving the handkerchief to her when that mud spalshes on her eyes was somewhere symbolic because in the future Dev and his family actually splashes mud at her and her family and runs away 😑 and its Maan Singh Khurana who comes to her rescue to wipe off that mud from her face and so later they hv always shown MSK giving her that handkerchief asking her to wipe off her tears πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ;

Dev gave roses to Geet ,offered her handkerchief but later took away her honour and ran away but it was MSK who not only brough her lost honour back but also erased all her bad memories related to roses,handkerchief ,pasta  and gave rise to some new pleasant memories in Geet's life with these same props 😳😳...

Overall this episode marked the real painful journey of Geet for sometime which I guess will begin from tomorrow's episode 😭😭😭