Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 88

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=jyoti06]Everyone plss cheer up ...😳

See as actors they will move on and cant sit at home for years with a hope that fans r bringing season 2 for them ...this way all actors will become beggars 😆...in GC's case he got a lead role offer from a big PH who is currently giving one of the top trp show on star plus ...so no wonder he jumped into the offer ...

As far as season 2 of geet is concerned ,it can even happen after this show is over because like I said earlier normally sequels dont happen overnight but after a gap of a year ..even KMH fans got season 2 after a year but before that both actors did other daily soaps with others too ...so GC-DD might do the same this year and then if season 2 happens ,it might come after a year or so depending on whether fans still continue to fight or not ...

Bashing or name calling the actors or cursing them just because they signed something else will not help our cause ...we need to b patient and give some space to the actors as well to decide their career 😳

Having said that I do want to curse the channel and PH more for playing with the emotions of so many fans with false hopes😡 ...at least in case of actors they never promised us anything nor did they give us false hopes ..so I hv nothing against them as I know such things r not in their hands ..they r just puppets in the hands of channel and PH and will go in the direction which is profitable for them  😊
I think we should not be in false hope of ever GHSP-2 happens or gurti coming back together.  I have no faith in it.  The news given by some of members in the forum(like leads does not want to work together again), is really helping GHSP fans to come out from the craze.   I think this is good for actors also...  So pls. dont close such topics, at least let them get back to virtual world.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetfangeet thumbnail
Hmmm k now i think v all r fighting working for this geet2   form many days i think its a time for a break for all of us too guys lets now concentrate more on which v ignored form many days like family, friends, studys , health many more and especially me on my studys , lets a get relaxed taking a break and lets back with bang to fight for geet2 :-) k now good night and mahi dreams all because maaneet is forever:-) and gurti rocks;-)
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Ure right Bru I will log in only at 8 in the night for samana's thread.I have to get over this betrayal from all sides. After all it's a show. Real life has more twists still Iam 22,For this small shock If  get depressed everybody will def laugh at me. I claimed To my parents saying I can live alone in UK,they are not willing to send me bcz iam so sensitive get hurt so fast. But it is true that the only show i ever watched day and night was geet nothing else,If watch anything other than that it is MTV tunes,discovery.
geetfangeet thumbnail
Good morning all ,have a great thursday:-)
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anybody in🤔?

Whenever i come the den is empty😕...

Guess it will become emptier with time..SIGH

I saw GC without his stubble😆 he looks like a boy. They say the his character is more romantic...but istnt MSK the most romantic character we've ever seen😳? Gosh I'll miss my Maandays😍😭. I think GC's new character is a softer character than MSK  something completely diff from Maan. I'll surely watch a few epis to see his acting. He'll definitely ROCK! Season 2 can happen later or if not season 2 mayb a new show with Gurti in it😛. Fingers Crossed😃.

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi mila & Bru
I will watch this new show to see the storyline & to find out how didfferent is this character that made GC take it I mean GC is known for taking up hatke roles he sounded all praises for this new role I only hope that it remains a love story unklike DABH or saathiya
but from what I have seen of zee as a channel its speciality is in handling post marriage stage
every channel has its strength like SP excels in family drama even if it tries a love story it later turns out to be a family drama
colours strength is social issues & regressive shows
sony is more of an experiment channel
zee right from the begining has handled compleities of marriage with brilliance like hasratein PR so lets hope they do well in this show the concept looks fresh & interesting
lets see

geetfangeet thumbnail
Any one home and guys its a humble request pls pls dont discuss about any other show expect geet here pls pls it hurts :-(and love gurti maaneet forever
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Bru and Priya!

I agree...best not to discuss any other show. I am not really in the mood for anything except Gurti/Maaneet.

So I was wondering instead why don't we discuss our best offscreen Gurti moment.

Mine would have to be DD's one. Angle badle badle ke.😆
geetfangeet thumbnail
Remember tent date have u all ever seen that type of date ever in tv it was like a beautifull poem:-)