Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 87

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all
on the subject of gc refusing s2, another possibility is thst the script sucked...
But i honestly don't believe anything was said to the actors because dd said she didn't think it was happpening/hadnt heard anything in one off her latest interviews...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ Z and Richa:

Both of you are absolutely right. No use getting upset over something that hasn't been proven.

Its not about GC or his new show or DD...just that there seem to be so many road blocks for us.

Well we can all wait a bit longer and hope that season 2 comes with a big bang!
swathisatya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar why every one is bashing gc..he said in radio mirchi interview that they did not get any phone call for geet season 2 in front of dd...so channel people r playing games with fans..i refused to believe that gc said that he dont want to work with dd..we all know him yaar..he is not that type of guy..
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I can't believe that you all are actually blaming GC for this if there is anyone to be blamed then its the channel who lied to us BIG TIME remember when the ending articles came the channel always said that its not ending in fact it did the same to RBO & MJHT fans it lied
lets be practicle a show is not signed overnight a PH takes months to sign an actor same goes for GC&DD they can't say it as these things are confidential remember even during the radio interview GC said that if there had to be a season 2 then they would have been informed by now & at that time the channel said that talks are on with actors if you don't believe GC then DD too said the same thing that only a miracle can bring season 2 so its proven that there were no talks with the actors it was just that the channel tried to pacify us so lets not blame the actors but the channel who lied
I am looking forward to this show
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ Priya:

Yaar I didn't blame GC...I just said that is what is written in the MF...and with all these rumours floating around I don't know what to believe.

I agree that we have no idea what is happening behind the scenes. But we can do our best to keep the efforts to bring the show back😃
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly Sanju I mean we have to pick what we want ..

1) GurTi in season 2 right away with a sucky script with a whole bunch of loopholes or ..

2) GurTi in Season or another completely new show with a new concept and a tight, strong script sometime later

I'm probably guessing the second one and so I guess we have to be patient unlike those who are just ever ready to bash and curse the poor guy T_T

Z
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sanjana even I am positive for a season 2 of geet if not now then maybe after a couple of months I will continue with my calls mails messages & posts to the channel for a season 2 & it will be good for us as season 2 so soon will be like another CB2 which at the moment is thanda no offence to CB2 fans
but tell me you think GC would have signed the offer overnight without informing the other channel when he knew that fans are fighting hard for geet 2 I don't think so he respects fans a lot & he will not play with their emotions even DD who is a straightforward person said in that radio interview that she does not think that season 2 will happen in fact when geet ended both GC&DD said that they will come back & DD said that no we will see GC romancing someone els & she will be romancing someone else that time we took it as a joke but talks were on since then GC&DD have singend separate shows & very soon we will also see DD in some other show
so the channel never approached the actors they LIED ot us took us for a ride but I will not give up I will continue to fight for a season 2
but the same time i AM FINDING THIS CONCEPT INTERESTING
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I for one am looking forward to seeing GC in a new show...I'm kinda glad that he's not with DD in the show it gives us a chance to see his equation with a different co star...if he was with DD it would look a little stale but that's not to say that I don't want to see DD and GC together in another show..I do...but after a long enough break where we can once again appreciate their magic should they choose to do another show together...it also gives GC a chance to grow more as an actor with someone different opposite him and the same goes for DD if she chooses to sign a new show...still wanting to see them together in the future...even SRK-Kajol did movies with different actors...same goes for GC-DD
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Yaar sanju Jyo ne uss thread par rok laga di hai,ye kehke ki season two kabhi SO ke Ya LOK ke zehen me tha hi nahi. It seems this was told by rajesh thakur in sbs today. Then what were they taking feed backs &ID yaar, aachar dalne ke liye seriously. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 chalo yaro kisi ki galti nahi hai sirf fans ke optimism ki galti haijo sanju doctor se EK show ki dewani hogayi,richa Ek scientist se gurti ki dewani richa23 hogayi,SamanaEK historian se samananalyse ho gayi,toronto me rahene wali Z zesterMG ban gayi, Mayu vet doc se maaneet ki diwani ho gayi, gagori bangayi jyo.Chalo sabko ullu banaya hai channelpolitics,Gurti,Lame duck PH 4rats ne.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago