#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
 Really if money was so important .  why people from abroad call demanding Gurti.It our mistake  that we believed a good show with gurti second time bcz We didn't have peaceful viewing of the show since january.Every show has ups and downs but I have seen practically this time How some times leads & their personal issues,PH politics, Wantedly destroying the scripts by Ph to shut the show Channel's betrayal has worked. This is enough.This would my last  hindi show
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Hey guys, we know getting season 2 was a long shot. But we did our best, we still need to continue the efforts...
I guess this is for a good reason, they need a break from each other and try new things, like Jyo said they can come back together after doing one different show each. So that the romance will be fresh once again...

And I am definitely going to watch GC's show atleast for few episodes, and will continue as long as it is interesting
I read in the MF that GC apparently refused GHSP 2...What do you guys think?

I am not sure what to trust anymore
Hey all =)

Ok since yesterday .. after hearing WONDERFUL SBS give away the news of GCs new show I had a hint that it was going to happen .. and it did ..

BUT .. that doesn't mean I will sit and mourn or curse him .. that is so way out of line .. especially seeing so many of those who were fighting and harping on the fact that they loved GC/DD and wanted them together are now cursing him because of it? Gosh is it hard to understand that a man will take an offer if it comes his way and he finds it interesting? So far what I have noticed as being the one major difference between DD and GC is that DD is sort of laid back in this matter hence she is taking a break from TV .. as well she should because she's been working so hard the past two years so she deserves it .. same goes for GC .. BUT the difference is that he is one to always be on the move and grabs opportunities when they come his way .. so far he has done like around 4 shows and even a movie .. and this is his 5th show .. whilst DD has done 2 shows .. so we can see how different they are .. of course that doesn't mean their talents differ . they are both extremely capable and if one feels like taking a break while one feels like taking the opportunity to explore different roles .. THAT'S OK!!

Even though I understand all of this .. I do know that I probably won't watch the show because well .. call me selfish.. I only like GurTi together because I feel they have this chemistry that only they can produce TOGETHER .. not with anyone else... who knows how and why it is like this but that's just how it is .. they are able to create this undeniably strong bond while acting that it seems it only happens with each other .. they may be good individually in other shows and I know for a fact that GC will rock it in his new show because he's an incredible actor but that spark you get when he's with DD is not the same .. and I guess that's how I feel =) Of course others won't agree and I know people will watch his show because 1) they're his die-hard fans and would hope for the best for him and 2) they are interested in the new concept ..

That's all ok .. and even if I'm not watching .. doesn't mean I will hate him or hate the show .. I mean hey it's a show ..

But I do want to say I shall keep fighting to see GC/DD on screen together again even if it is after a whole year or two depending on how long it takes because its not impossible to make that happen either =) I mean GC wasn't going to wait for DD to come back from her break to accept an offer now was he? So later on when both are available we can hope for their return either as Maaneet or someone else  ! =D

Let's not be so sad and mournful .. =D *hugs*

I'm extremely sad about one thing though: his STUBBLE! 😆 Man oh man will I miss it like crazy or what.. that was one of his aspects that I LOVED but *sigh* they made him shave it..

Sanju .. who said that? Let's not believe anything anymore unless we hear it from the actor himself. .  I do not trust any rumour until I see an official confirmation of it .. these kinds of rumours will be brought out now just to put salt on our wounds but I refuse to believe it ...

I mean I don't think GC is the kind of person to refuse.. I don't see any talks of it or any news saying they proposed to GC / DD for this ..

Z
@Z

Yaar I don't want to believe it. I really want to believe in Gurti working together again but all this negativity has brought me down.

You know Zee? She wrote that on a post. And usually she is right, i guess?
Me too will catch the new show of GC... bcos i like both the leads...
but nothing before Gurti.. period...😃

as Jo said it will be good to see both GC and DD in seperate show...
but it should not last more an year... sorry selfish wish...😆
after that we can see GUrti together all freah... fingers crossed...😃

Babaji.. I am gonna miss GURTI...😭😭😭😭😭

Sanju .. who knows yaar .. let's just not believe anything or bring our mood down due to news from people no matter who it is .. I only believe what I hear and see =)

And who knows maybe he wants to try different things before coming back to something like a season 2 ?? And like Jyo said it'd be better to let these two try something different for a while and then make their return .. it'll make their return more exciting and refreshing than a season 2 right away .. plus I keep hearing that it takes a long while to think of a different concept equally exciting if there's something like a Season 2 .. so if that's the case they should take their time and plan that out instead of getting GurTi in Season 2 without being sure that it'll work out

Pennu: Me too yaar I miss em =(

Z
 Iagree with U Z, I think star wale & endemol were lying saying talks are on.Gc is not that kind of a person who disapproves  Something he loves to do. But I  Think star  people are trying to  wash the issue  before they blame the channel.
Richu: Honestly the last thing I want to hear is blames being put on GC because he refused something like a Season 2 offer -- I mean SHOW us GC saying that and maybe then I'll believe it ..

And also another thing I don't want to see happening later is Star blaming other channel or PH, etc because they did/didn't want to do it and what not .. we are always being caught in a web of lies and deceit by being told that "oh blame the channel" or "oh blame the PH" .. enough of the blame game already =/

Z