Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sam:

Thanks Sam! I understand what you are saying. No one can take GHSP away from us but the thing is that nothing like that can ever happen again.

And even if it is a click away there is no longer the excitement of waiting and seeing new scenes. I love DD and GC, both of them but individually they don't have the same synergy. Still I only hope the best for them.

@Jyo:

Agree with you dear. The PH and Channel took advantage of us. False reassurances have not helped anyone.

Still lets keep our hopes up for season 2. We can all wait a bit longer if it means GURTI coming back together again. Lets all continue with our efforts because even if it doesn't happen we haven't lost anything and if we win than its a great reward.

@Bru:

Same here. I can't watch them individually or with others. It was always Gurti/Maaneet for me.
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Priyachand:Yes i feel the same. If the channel n PH followed the original beautiful story then the show would've continued for minimum 3yrs without being stretched then another 6-7 months for a graceful ending. If that happened we the fans would happily bid farewell to our beloved Maaneet. But it didnt happen thats why we feel something very  precious to us has been snatched away from us. The CH n PH continued to play with our emotionsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I think if they were having talks with the actors about Season 2 then GC wouldnt sign another show. Bcoz he loves the role of MSK n i dont think he felt stuck doing the same role for a long time. But as he is an actor he has a career to think about so if he gets a good role from a good channel n PH he has done the right thing. I am not angry with him. Zee promotes its stars really well. He'll get the treatment he deserves😳.

@Brunda:πŸ€— i hope u'll see them together again. There is only one Maaneet n Gurti.

@Jyoti:Thanks for the positive words😳 mayb we'll get season 2 in future. I wish Gurti work together again bocz we'll never witness such chemistry in any other on screen couple😍
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Jyo thanks for the positive comment dear.πŸ€—  Iwas so depressed with Tb article in the morning,I was angry on that lame channel,Ph.I really felt like loosing somebody.I Bumped my new car  to my garage door  leaving  a big dent on it.. Hope My mom don't see that todaybcz even she is tied with her university work.😳 Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am looking forward to this show it looks different I don't trust channel & PH as even though this PH has come up with a show like DABH but it the same PH that also has a show like haar ya jeet which is a crap but on second thoughts I won't blame the PH for that imagine tv show as imagine interferes a lot & does not allow creativity

this concept has never been done on tv so I am kind of excited plus the actress is not bad I remember zee has given some of the boldest shows on Indian tv like hasratein one of my favourites off late zee has become a saas bahu type channel but now Iifeel thatit is trying to change so lets see fingers crossed

about geet season 2 I will continue with the mails calls messages & posts to the channel as season 2 will take time depending on how much fans pressurise the channel now the real test has begun so I will not lose hope of a season 2 as actors can't sit idle while we fight for season 2 they also need money to run their kitchen I will continue with the fight

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  Guys I have updated sammy's post so plz go watch it & write down Ur takes.

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I saw a post in MF.. saying that DD will make n Maan like entry in PUNAR VIVAAH... just cracked me up...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now its just a speculation... but I  loved the positivity...😊

I may b wrong here...but  if anyone is to b blamed here.. for me.. its d channel.. to hav played tricks on both sides.. giving the lame answers to Fans who were calling them...n not discussing the issues with d actors seriously...😑😑 
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😭...yes i am dissappointed...πŸ˜’

But speaking practically, i had more hopes from GC...πŸ€”...though the show is being produced by DABH 'PH... this is their only hit till date out of some 4 shows till date...πŸ€“...LORD i remember their concept of that Dhani show ...🀒

another point is He had to sign a show on a bigger channel like SP or at last Sony...😊...i just compared shows from some same productions on both star and zee...and undoubtely the fame and recognition SP gives cannot be compared to Zee...πŸ€”...that is one reason i was skeptical abt GHSP 2 on LOK but when i saw it on position 6 i was like kinda relieved to hope "it can get to at least no.4 in GECs if good shows come..." πŸ˜›

I only wished he had waited for some good time and instead auditioned himself for a brand SP show and also ruled TRPs now...i do not believe in them come on but frankly telling you do get some perks with it in hand that can not be ignored...πŸ˜›...especially prove it who is the ultimate Hotty and best actor compared to all clones on the channel...😈...i am hoping he does not fall into Harshad chopra kinda trap who also did the role in DP very immediately after TL ended...

Anyways hope this show also turns out to be miraculously popular for him like GHSP did...πŸ‘πŸΌ
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me don't know what to say about GC's new show...πŸ˜•
GC will surely rock, thats sure.. and the female was rocking in Jansi ki Rani...
Hope it will be a good show...

But... but... but me is ssoo sad that GUrti is not gonna together in the new show...
I am keeping hope since the new show's name is Punar Vivah...😳
Hoping to see Gurti together soon...πŸ˜ƒ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't know what to say...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swan20

i don't know what to say...

me too rey...Ouch