#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago

Can anyone give me the WU of the SBB segment

its a request
the concept looks fresh plus zee promotes its actors really well thee PH is also good & a mature on unlike four lions
I am looking forward to this show did GC said that he was forced to take this show because of the character if so then I am excited for it
Hi all,

I am feeling so down at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I am not selfish enough not to understand that actors need work and as such have to move on. It is just frustrating that after all the efforts and false reassurance it comes down to this.

I wish that Gurti will come together onscreen because some pairs transcend into something special and we know that the chemistry GURTI share cannot be found easily.

Could really use some cheering up

-Sanji
felt very low as i was hoping for geet 2 or any new show with our GC n DD! but i think  we need to move on, not clinging to d same pair. but i feel cheated after all d fight many of us did requesting second season. if the first season ended properly we wdnt have felt this bad. inspite of knowing d channel revamp, ph didn't bother to finish d story properly. dats why many of us wanted second season. all of us know this is tv industry n we cant expect two talented actors to act only with each other. dat will be ridiculous. but aftr all d hopes today's news really made me sad.

but chalo for GC's sake i wish him all the best. so far he has been very smart in his selections (not the reality show whihc i fd it very crass). but i dont know whether i'll see his serial continuously. i'll definitely see as i am curious to see him act as someone other than maan. for me i have never seen in any other role other than maan. dats why it is so difficulty to let go of maan. 

i hope DD too gets a good role for she certainly deserves one for she too is a very talented n hardworking girl. 

but i have definitely decided i 'll not watch any more serials like geet. its really not worth investing our emotions so much to be left high n dry by the PH n channel. d way 4 lions n starone abandoned our serial really put me off. 

All the best to GC for his new serial! 

Sam do U need My help from  today.
Sanju, I don't know if this will cheer you up but just remember, no matter what happens now, GHSP happened and it was wonderful! It was this amazing experience that we all got to be a part of and I for one, feel really lucky to have found something on TV that wasn't just a show but so much more and sharing it with people who felt the same way. And I also feel lucky that we live in a day and age when we can watch the magic over and over again at the click of a button! 😊

So if you feel down, do the one thing that is bound to cheer you up as it would all of us and I mean...

RAMLAAL! SHYAMLAL! DURGAPRASAAAD! πŸ˜†

Do it.
@Richa: YES, please! 😳

I have to leave home at 6 so I won't be there to post. But I will try to watch and comment on the bus. Long live 3g! πŸ˜›
I dont watch DABH .. but hav seen it here n there.. the  female lead in that one..disappointed me.. such a strong role.. but the girl has no energy.. no expressions on her face.. but the concept is nice though.. that is d only positive part.. abt GC's new show.. that it is d same PH...

as for the co-actor.. if she has done serial like Jhansi ki Rani.. the lead role..which obviously was not a docile, sweet, shy role either...though I hav not watched that serial.. then it seems she will also b good... 

But the again.. we will hav to wait n watch...
Oh man! MF is so hostile right now! 😲 People are such huge hypocrites, it's sad.

Apparently that Chugalkor aunty said GC is a father of two kids in the new show. To me, the concept is getting more and more interesting and I can't wait to see GC as a young dad...

I guess the woman marries him to be a mother to his kids and then they fall in love slowly?

Everyone plss cheer up ...😳

See as actors they will move on and cant sit at home for years with a hope that fans r bringing season 2 for them ...this way all actors will become beggars πŸ˜†...in GC's case he got a lead role offer from a big PH who is currently giving one of the top trp show on star plus ...so no wonder he jumped into the offer ...

As far as season 2 of geet is concerned ,it can even happen after this show is over because like I said earlier normally sequels dont happen overnight but after a gap of a year ..even KMH fans got season 2 after a year but before that both actors did other daily soaps with others too ...so GC-DD might do the same this year and then if season 2 happens ,it might come after a year or so depending on whether fans still continue to fight or not ...

Bashing or name calling the actors or cursing them just because they signed something else will not help our cause ...we need to b patient and give some space to the actors as well to decide their career 😳

Having said that I do want to curse the channel and PH more for playing with the emotions of so many fans with false hopes😑 ...at least in case of actors they never promised us anything nor did they give us false hopes ..so I hv nothing against them as I know such things r not in their hands ..they r just puppets in the hands of channel and PH and will go in the direction which is profitable for them  πŸ˜Š

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
I am gurti fan not just gurmeet or just drashti so i will not watch any show untill they come together and i will fight for it till it happens