Posted: 12 years ago
Tom is DD'S Birthday:-)happy birthday DD :-)pls come back soon in geet 2
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey everyone!

How is everyone?

Missing Maaneet as usual...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well its the best motivation for Season 2!

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Hello doc sanju ๐Ÿค—after a long break  u came today.
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Richa!

Yes its been a while. How have you been?

Now that the new year has started I am missing Gurti even more. I've been watching some of their older stuff.๐Ÿ˜†
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After reading that article one thing is clear that  it is endemol who are really interested in the show & it is now proven that it was four lions who purposely killed the show as the amritsar crew were casted by them mahesh pandey was hired by them as in one of the TT interviews gul said that the reason behind lack of grandeur in geet was because they had to hire new actors so it was the rift between the two PHs that had cost the show
I am keeping my fingers crossed for a season 2 & I hope that this time endemol executes it properly with a good writers like swati pandey good directors like noel smith & sundeep sharma & good cvs like richa yamini nishi & pawandeep
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There was a TT article in which gul said that it was her idea of a positive dev it was released some time in june it was from that article we learned how digusting gul is as a woman who can suggest a victim to forgive her culprit
-richierich- thumbnail
 Oh ok the old one.I got it. Priya If she wanted a positive dev the only reason he has saved his brother giving him blood was not the proper justification she shd have given. Did U remember he went to collect the clues to HP when meera told him to try and do some justice to geet. That was the perfect point he shd have brought some proof and surrendered in  to the police a small court room trail  with reducing his punishment to one year or so since he has surrendered himself and regrets for his gr8 sin he has done and during that honey moon stalker track and after dev  was released from jail due to his good behavior in jail and dadima's request geet will decide to bail him out for dadi . But maan firm on his decision not to forgive him and during pummy mummy act maan gets injured and dev rescues him from pummy  by taking gun shot and that would have been better and instead of monkey MEL, the whole amritsar track they shd have added the MU staying in the house &office people, pinky-adi acting cupids. Love between meera,NT &Dev would have been more perfect. But meera's parents arrange jai for her & he will be punished by god. In this show what ever high points were to be projected were not done properly..
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Hi everyone, how r u all?...

-richierich- thumbnail
@ Zee,๐Ÿค— How are. How is Ur health. Hope Ure fine.