Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: richa23

Jyo hope U re fine now.Ya U were not seen after the article published.
Impatient  Gagory gangulyπŸ˜†

I guess I came out that way in my interaction when they called me for bytes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sam update Ur post by 9.30. Let us be active in the den for atleast half an hour everyday after episode  take is over.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: I miss your purply-pink too. That really stood out from the normal IF ladder colours. This blue is really nice but blends in more. I guess it will just take some getting used to. πŸ˜›

@Richa: Ok I will post by 9:30 instead of 8 if you want. πŸ˜ƒ We should also try to discuss more on that thread instead of just posting our takes and leaving it at that. I will try to do more of that from today, although I am going out of town again on wed. night.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bru! πŸ˜ƒ

How've you been?
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hi, BRUas U told all the places were simply superbb especially the temples in ghats. Dharmasthali is most difficult ghat to go.
geetfangeet thumbnail
@sam i am fine:-)how r u seeing u after many days@richa yes i hope u enjoyed:)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
btw in FB Almost everyone calling 
our very own Devils are calling SO,LOK Endemol or not jaldi bolooo 
call kar rahe ho na?

geetfangeet thumbnail
@Hi preet yes offcourse v r doing
-richierich- thumbnail
 Ya preet today morning I called endemol,SO too. I emailed to Starpannel &LOK. Every day  I will make a call to those numbers twice. Once With my number &my mom's number.  Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Jyo: I miss your purply-pink too. That really stood out from the normal IF ladder colours. This blue is really nice but blends in more. I guess it will just take some getting used to. πŸ˜›

@Richa: Ok I will post by 9:30 instead of 8 if you want. πŸ˜ƒ We should also try to discuss more on that thread instead of just posting our takes and leaving it at that. I will try to do more of that from today, although I am going out of town again on wed. night.

No sam U are updating at 8 it's fine. don't change for me.I will start my take at 9.30.