Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 69

geetfangeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
January 5 2011 episode- brijj plans to kill geet , according to his plan geet stricks in bathroom and faints because of suffoction form steam in bath room maan sees geet and brings her out and he will take her to hospital doctor says v can just save mom or baby   anyone u should decided it maan is tension and confused sad:-(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i just hope tmr we get some good news or positive respne bas as tmr is my birthday last year we had alot of fun in both world real and virtual world was a big dhamaka tooo just wanted same this year

aaa missin Gurti/Maneet
hope my birthday tmr goes good in virtual world
geetfangeet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preetgurti

i just hope tmr we get some good news or positive respne bas as tmr is my birthday last year we had alot of fun in both world real and virtual world was a big dhamaka tooo just wanted same this year

</div>aaa missin Gurti/Maneet
<div>
hope my birthday tmr goes good in virtual world

oh my god last year DD birthday celebration segment oh that was such a treat for gurti fans...
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@jyo

i registered as you said in star panel and i did get my user name n password. i was able to go inside till check your balance. but where do i register my feedback. it is not taking to any section for registering my feedback.
'

pls let me know abt feedback section. only place i was able to go was outlook express.
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all๐Ÿค—.tada ๐Ÿ˜›iam back for a while.Jyo and all I have Updated sam's  overdue post. wid the video and WU , plz go and watch the 9th episode and   can do your analysis..๐Ÿ˜Š
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51461463
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 Lily flower ๐Ÿค—stalking the den dear jaldi bol kasi hai. Moi toh aap sab ko miss kar rahi hoon.
@Priya hi๐Ÿค—
@Jyo I also registered. Thank U. abb feed back I will give after i return haan. I too want info about feedback sec.
@Bru Hallo๐Ÿค—

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@richa - Holas - I'm fine just a lil tired aftercoming from registration for next sem in college - thanks for restarting the analysis thread -will check on it tom for sure.

Hope you're doing well - ciao!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Jyo- Thanks for the news of feedback via Star panel- will go for it asap
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Priya, Richa.. I too registered in Star Panel.. n m hell confused????๐Ÿ˜†

Sole reason was to send mails to them for Geet season 2.. but it is interesting that I will get money/movie tickets for doing that...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So guys.. anyone.. any idea.. do let me know.. how to send my request???
Also I did not see LOK logo in Star Panel.. so can v send mails addressing that channel or no???
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hi sia๐Ÿค— Star pannel still given the starone logo LOK. Moi too confused.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jo...
me registered.. but no clue where am supposes to write the feed back...๐Ÿ˜•