Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Richa
I know, Geet made people do a lot of things they havent done before...

Like me joining the forum and now actively posting...๐Ÿ˜‰
Or peope actually fighting for a show calling and visiting offices...
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nirvanica15

@Richa

I know, Geet made people do a lot of things they havent done before...

Like me joining the forum and now actively posting...๐Ÿ˜‰
Or peope actually fighting for a show calling and visiting offices...

very true! my friends dont recognize me n dis avatar! they cannot understand how can you be so crazy for a serial n so addicted to forum. i am like why don't u see one episode before u badmouth it. i was successful n converting two of my friends but others still not ready to see.

its their loss!
geetfangeet thumbnail
Nirvi hi :-) richa how was ur day wer r u now?
geetfangeet thumbnail
I even didnt know things like forums are their for serials too geet made me to explore many thing thanks to it :-)@priya hi:)
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hi bru (what's ur name?)

will catch up with you all later. good night. without geet only benefit is i am going to sleep early not being a night owl, awake till at 3.

so until the next season starts let me catch up with my sleep. (see how optimistic i am! ๐Ÿ˜‰)
Edited by priyachand - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Devils๐Ÿค—

Sammy is still on vacation? mila misses her๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Anyone pls give me the e-mail id of Endemol currently i am spamming Star network only๐Ÿ˜ˆ
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello alll๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

mila are u calling aswell na ?
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetgurti

hello alll๐Ÿค—

mila are u calling aswell na ?

I live outside India so i cant make international calls my guardians will kill me๐Ÿ˜†
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hi girls goodevening:)@priya my name is brunda:),so some birdes are saying their will be many segments and photoshoots very soon !? I dont know how true is that
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok girls listen very carefully ..this is the link where we all need to Join ..Star panel link where all feedbacks r counted in real
http://starpanel.startv.in/

Here while registering all will hv to lie about few things ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† ..firstly in city all will mention a city name from India preferrably(Mumbai,kolkata,thane,bangalore,delhi) and state also from india ..like if u give mumbai or thane in city then state should be maharashtra ...then the pin code needs to match with state and city ..like I wrote thane so in pin code i gave 400601 ...if u write mumbai or delhi or other cities ,u should try to find out its perfect pin code ...then in page 2 of registration u r asked which connection u r using and in option u r given cable with set top box ,cable without box,DTH, etc etc ..u will select the option of cable with set top box because this is where trps r counted ...also on pg1 make sure u give proper email ID in that validated mail address box because thats where u will b send the mail which will contain your password to sign in that star panel ...After registration u will hv to chk your mail box inbox as well as spam box to get validation mail which will contain all info and your password to sign in ...but u will hv to wait for the email to come ..it might take few minutes to an hour bec u r in line ...the mail will b in inbox or spam box ..keep chking it every min ..once u get the mail and your password ,u will go in star panel and click on the option towards your right where it says "chk your balance here" ..after clicking that option u will give your username and password to sign in and then give your feedback ...daily u can visit the site for giving feedback once u r a member of it but u will hv to remember your proper username and password ...
So chalo all start joiing fast ๐Ÿ˜›