Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the whole Kehna hi Kya song seq was very nice.. though I dont like d song.. but I liked d way it was shot...the best part was before n after scenes of this song...
some few things I noticed some before n some now after watching d video...

for d very first time... a intense physical attraction btwn d leads was shown on TV..(Geet was drooling over Maan's hot body b4 d song...πŸ˜†)which at least I hav never seen in a daily soap...

Second... I loved Maan's FULTOO BINDAAS attitude in this.. the way he directly puts d ear-ring.. not even bothering to ask Geet even once πŸ˜†(something like its his Birth right to touch Geet...)πŸ˜†

third.. this was a first time.. that Geet realises her FILLINGS for Maan πŸ˜† 

fourth... DD was much chubbier.. her cheeks were so full n rounded.. she was much better like that..seeing her now... so skinny n thin...

Thanks Arwenish.. for d video... 
Hey all... hope u r having a good time...😊

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Lifeok trps...

Mahadev fell down this week from 0.8 to 0.6 πŸ˜ƒ
Tum dena saath mera is same as last week 0.5 πŸ˜ƒ
Sapno ke bhawar mein is also same as last week 0.45 πŸ˜ƒ
Meri maa fell down from 0.4 to 0.3 this week πŸ˜ƒ
Mein laxmi tere aangan ki saw a slight rise from 0.7 to 0.8 😊
Zindagi kahe ...smile plss is same as last week 0.4 πŸ˜ƒ
Sach ka saamna fell down from 0.5 to 0.4 this week πŸ˜ƒ

Now the only show which is doing good on life ok is saubhagyavati bhav which jumped from 1.1 to 1.6 this week πŸ‘πŸΌ

But out of so many shows only one show doing well and rest all going further down this week is a very bad news for a 400 crore invested channel πŸ˜†
sia221 thumbnail
So LIFE is not that good.. this week too...πŸ˜†

I guess d new strategy will b to show Saubhagyavati show.. 20 hrs a day for 7 days.. coz that is d only saviour show of LOK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now it seems that d channel is not fairing well.. but then does this mean a good sign for Maaneetians???? Are they still thinking or doing something for Geet season 2 ??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sia221

So LIFE is not that good.. this week too...πŸ˜†

I guess d new strategy will b to show Saubhagyavati show.. 20 hrs a day for 7 days.. coz that is d only saviour show of LOK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now it seems that d channel is not fairing well.. but then does this mean a good sign for Maaneetians???? Are they still thinking or doing something for Geet season 2 ??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Life is certainly not ok for this channel because second week trps of all shows should hv seen a rise rather than fall πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to Maaneet and Geet season 2 ,well with only show Saubhagyawati doing well for the channel ,our chances of getting a season 2 becomes more bright because if u see out of all shows only this saubhagyavati show has known actors like Karanveer bohra and so his loyal fans r all watching it πŸ˜›..even Gurti has loyal set of fans in huge numbers and if life ok has little brains left they will take this thing into notice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So LOK trps have gone down with the kind of shows on air I am not surprised at this the only show that is working is SB & that too because only this story has some potention & a scope for aa total revamp with addition of youth flavour once LOK goes for another revamp but Idoubt whether this show will be consistent or not the only thing that is working for it is known faces & a strong script
coming to the rest of the shows I don't see a future for them except Mahadev SKS was overdelayed & hence people have lost interest from it meri maa I don't think anyone wiill will be interested in watching a spineless husband who can't defend his wife everybody cries in that show
LOK will go for a lot of revamps as according to the articles that came it also has one ekta show one rajan shahi show & one apurva show
so geet does stand a chance if only we maintain the pressure
geetfangeet thumbnail
Oh life ok 's trp has no life poor starpeople this means if v have more chance guys keep pressure for geet 2
sia221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Life is certainly not ok for this channel because second week trps of all shows should hv seen a rise rather than fall πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to Maaneet and Geet season 2 ,well with only show Saubhagyawati doing well for the channel ,our chances of getting a season 2 becomes more bright because if u see out of all shows only this saubhagyavati show has known actors like Karanveer bohra and so his loyal fans r all watching it πŸ˜›..even Gurti has loyal set of fans in huge numbers and if life ok has little brains left they will take this thing into notice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

As I see It will only b a win-win situation for both of them... LOK gets its desired TRPs(at least for one more show) n we all will get our Maaneet...😳 but God only knows what is going on in their minds...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
sia221 thumbnail
@ Priya:

LOK will undergo RE-VAMP again????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Preeto: 
Good to see u after so many days...Any special reason for ur laughter????

@ Bru: Hi...
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes sia I think so that LOK will get revamp fits even more that SO or sony as only one show is working so they will have to go for a revamp I don't understand how come that lakshmi show got more trps
& sapno kay bhanwar mein even after watching it for the first week I don't know the story
so moral of the story is to continue with the calls messages mails & posts for geet season 2
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I miss Maaneet😭😭

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago