#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
@Khush- I cracked up at distance shunya - I think a lil polish will turn it a hit😆

And I can keep on chanting "Why this Kolaveri di" - coz doesn't it mean giving murderous rage which I feel entirely for those who've ended the series -giving nothing but a handful of lacklustre shows

@all- I miss GHSP like no other - what to do I am so fixated with Maaneet every song reminds me of them - and even the "scene-lifter" shows remind me of original & experiencinf zero impact with copy-cats I rue moi loss more ,even more .

For no reason -I switch on tv -as if searching for GHSP- I'm going bonkers.

I watch other dailies on SP,LOK,Sony - but none provide any lasting intrigue except one or two moments - and no couple holds a candle to Maaneet -not one.
*knock knock*

anyone in here...😳

Hello beauties... 🤗

hope all r fine...😃

n new year is good for all...😎

I m again ill so at home n going to spend day in den after ages but i guess as lone lonely loner...😔

Penuuu... I ve that tadap tadap kai dil nar ya nal rota hai BG music...🤣🤣... I downloaded it get know the nonexsistent lyrics... pur aj tuk samaj nahin aya kai nar nar ya nal nal ka meaning kia hai......🤣🤣🤣

Edit...

Jyo Momma... Congratulations... 🥳u have become vada wala mod...😛... I ve just seen ur id has changed colour... but it s not looking good... re... 😳... previous one was good...🤔😆 u use stand out among all with that colour...

Edit...

why o why den is so sona sona...😭😭... koi to a jao... puleaseee
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
hey mila...🤗🤗

how r u...

me is here... 😆

n ve u seen the last dance of Geet Maan in other drama... I vent yet watched it... how was it...
Originally posted by Arwenish

hey mila...🤗🤗

how r u...

me is here... 😆

n ve u seen the last dance of Geet Maan in other drama... I vent yet watched it... how was it...
Hello Arwenish🤗 i m fine😳. Which dance r u talking about? in the vamp show?
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
wo bhi kia din thay...😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaE1GxNvxtw[/YOUTUBE]

Edit...

yup Mila... the vampire show one...😆
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
@nish,mila - Holas - have a happy new year!!😃

@nish- I loved the chase ,the hide 'n' seek Maaneet did in Kehna Hi Kya - honestly Geet looked so lovely -that she does an apparition in my dreams.😳

As for munda Maan-first his tai-chi & Geet's clenching the curtains in reaction- I guess it was the adrenaline pumping situation-fight or flight😆
Hi Lily🤗

The Kehna hey keya sec was something new for all of us😛...a girl is turned on to see his m(a)an's sexy body😉😍 DD looked so beautiful😍..MSK/GC😍☺️...i loved the hole scene..it was almost like a dream..the pigeon sat on his shoulder...acting, music, camera work, lighting, direction...flawless👏. Sigh i miss GHSP n Maaneet😭.

Arwenish: In the vamp show Ekta didnt let Maaneet dance together😡. Geet danced with Adhiraj whose face was hidden behind his hairs🤢 n she got no like ooh laa laa, character dhela😳...MSK danced with the bitter half of cc show😳..though they got good nos like i love u frm body guard, chammk challo etc
@Mila - About the last dance - if they tried to prevent or edit the Maaneet effect -they couldn't allow the scintillating effect they produced by standing together with an embrace or dancing individually😳

Even the other couple with the best romantic nos. couldn't lift their scenes -either through dance or expressions
@ Lily,Mila, Nishi n bru n alll

Hiii🤗

Happy New Year sweet Devils n Gurtians ❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
@Anjali- Happy New Year to you too!!🤗

@all- Heading out for lunch -now -see ya