Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Ya jyo after GHSP went off air I tried to watch some shows, but seeing them I felt It is better to watch GHSP old episodes. Even I felt all the shows  tanda with zero chemistry,no new story and pairs not attractive.I stopped watching sbb&sbs also.How they could give an article blaming fans that they writting hatemails to PH & CH. When both have taken viewers for granted . For their convenience . PH has spoiled the show &CH has cheated the viewers keeping them in confusion since JAN.It is clearly visible what they have done and expect all applauds to them .One or two mails in anger   of some viewers made them come  out with mindless articles spoiling the loyal viewers moods on newyear.  See this article care fully if star won't stop this butchering & axing of shows due to issues with production house & with shows & actors,It will fall to  ground  miserably  one day.Out of ten  example shows mentioned in the article  six are star group shows . Repeated experiments and making viewers restless will also lead to loose of credibility of the channel.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Last time when I cried for a show it was sujal's death in KTH although I was not a fan of kashish & sujal but still that scene made me cry when sujal drowns in that river & after that it is geet whose ending made me cry for a show till date I have not seen a couple who have potrayed passion & love with such perfection there were many shows whose promos gave the impression of an intense love story like kavyanjali kayamath but all these love stories are not even 1 % of what maneet potrayed this very reason makes me fight for a season 2
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Richa which article are you talking about ?
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 PRIYA   TB ARTICLE HITS & MISS 6TH PART,JYO ALSO POSTED IN THE MAIN FORUM. 
Priya204 thumbnail

I was just thinking that four lions are quiet confused the other day gul in that radio interview said that SP show is similar to geet did she forget the post o the official fb of the PH where the PH was annoyed with geet fans who called that show a copy of geet & in that post they said that it is not a copy of geet & now a few months later gul says that it is a copy of geet

I would like to say that it is not a copy ot geet but it is a copy of KMH 1 there are a lot of similarities only the scenes are copy pasted & those scenes were written by swati pande & vincent franklyn
swati these days is writing for mahadev on LOK
I understood the strategy of LOK it will promote the top three shows & will axe the remaining ones & this will continue for one year
any news on the latest developements of season 2 of geet ? 
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Knock knock DeniansπŸ€—

This is ONe Of My Most Fav Maaneet scenes! Purity and Divinity At its Best!😍😍

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I miss GurTi so much together :-(

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all missed this place soo much 
Happy New year devils ,so for being late lateef hehe hope this year bring back our gurti together these 15 days are worst without them 
love u all 
Rab rakha everyone
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mayu
That was one of the best and beautiful scenes in Geet. DD was outstanding showing the purity of her love all in the eyes without a single word and the confusion on GC's face was priceless...😍

Awww, I miss them so much😭