#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Priya:

I agree.. I can only see Endemol grp having interest in Geet season 2.. they r giving us some positive replies regarding it.. unlike SO or LOK who r just giving us all vague.. copy-pasted answers since ages now...Frankly.. I dont know whom to believe now...😕
Anyways...everyone is saying that New Yr will come with a good news for Maaneetians/ Gurtians.. Lets wait n watch...😊

@ Mila... Richa... Mayu...Hi.. to all...😊

Also...
Worst on-screen character (Male) :  DEV n SAINT DEV
Worst on-screen character (Female) : Nandini
The most YUCKIEST Love story of d yr : DEVINI
The most irritating character:  MAMAJI
Hi richa
@sia endemol is the only one that is interested in geet infact the three month extention that geet got was because of endemol 4lions had lost interest ever since their jalebi show started success got into their heads
in geet endemol would take care of castings & finances while script writer & cvs were chosen by four lions so endemol did ave them good actors like vikas pammi NT 2 but four lions messed it up even the amritsar actors were not bad it was the script that made them irritating & here four lions is to be blamed even now endemol has said that it is trying for a season 2 & has given a fresh concept to the channel I trust them with the freshness of the concept but I am sceptical about its treatment & I can only pray that this time endemol choses the cvs like richa swati vincent noel & hrishikesh to execute it  

Anybody still here ?

another title
Best employee of the year - Adi sir

GUYS keep voting mailing calling post card letters sending :P DO evreything...

Wish u all a happy new year DEVILS!!! 🤗
 Mila 🤗 How are u. Busy with mission buddy.Y'day Icalled twicw with different numbers same answer saying we are considering UR views.Happy new year to u too. Let us meet on 2nd and get faster with our mission. one more article about LOK ABOUT THE NEW SHOW.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
hi friends!

i just saw the copy video posted here. my god everyone seemed to be copying everything from geet. i was watching to see who d guy is, such a let down to see d face finally (no insult to d actor) but we are spoiled by our MSK (GC). anyone impersonating has a long way to go. what's s use in copying camera angles, dresses. where s d attitude n where is GC?

i see many serials using scenes n copying styles of our serial n actors. if our serial is so popular, then why did we have such poor trps? is it only d channel reach? d copy cat show lifts scenes outright from geet n s getting appreciation n  popularity whereas d original actors n cvs didnt get due acknowledgement. may be  they get good offers now but their work n geet deserves awards which d serial never got. it only got best jodi award n dat was thanx  to d lead actors.

Last new year we have geet n maan's wedding to look forward. this new year, we only have our hope n dreams for our season 2. Hope our wishes get fulfilled n we get some good news this new year!!

Wish you all a very happy n prosperous new year!!!
 Hi priya🤗 So ,Where has the creativity gone for these copying shows. Cvs are earning bucks from copying Msk's & Geet style kya. Gellebi show is directly lifting seq too. Now It is planning for a passionate song too.
Originally posted by richa23

Hi priya🤗 So ,Where has the creativity gone for these copying shows. Cvs are earning bucks from copying Msk's & Geet style kya. Gellebi show is directly lifting seq too. Now It is planning for a passionate song too.

but is there passion bet d lead actors? i mean do they have any chemistry? i haven't watched d show so i dont know. i have seen d girl in few scenes n d show n her early show. sanaya is cute but passionate?? i dont know. Gurti magic worked becos of the actors. GC was phenomenal in his expressions n DD cd looked innocent n sexy.
Happy New Year Denians🤗

Love You!❤️

Hai mayu 🤗I  already  commented in ur thread.
@ PriyaUr Right actors are dull inthat. Their chemestry is thanda. Even the story drama part is not well executed. We were fed up with few aliens in our show even they too have  some who are annoying. Gurti are trend setters ya but they didn't get recognition due to this pathetic channel. today in DC tv guide they say house hold name is gopi bahu.eww moi got pissed off.Gopi bahu & constipated expression,ahemji &his maida face with two expressionless button eyes.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago