Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 49

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was last year when maan told geet that he is maan only for her & to the rest of the world he is still MSK his character was consistent but what we saw the next year was not our maan as he disguised as a driver to get to his geet he was humiliated by the circus so with a new year I would want geet season 2 with the old writers & cvs who can use their vision on maneet & rectify mistakes done in the present geet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Jyoti:
As I said...I dont remember.. so it was Indya.com..but I very clearly remember reading it... GC as Tantrum King...πŸ˜† 

@ Richa:
If Cvs wer themselves confused abt Geet's pregnancy.. n so they dragged it for 1-1/2 year then I m glad DD took that decision...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But really... GC-DD termed as unprofessionals.. would top in d list of BIGGEST JOKES OF THE
YR 2011 in TV industry...πŸ˜†

Thank u both of u...

I saw the video which Z.. posted.. 
Man.. utterly disgusting.. the clothes.. the shoes.. the set.. the entry style.. his occupation πŸ˜‘😑
But how in d world will u get MSK's ATTITUDE...n GC's level of acting...😎 That cant b copied u know...
I also noticed Female lead's.. hair-style.. braid in front..that too is similar to Geet...

As much as I m angry.. but I also m happy that GHSP was totally diff. a TREND-SETTER..n not merely a COPY-CAT show...😎😎

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Since it is last day of the year lets have an award ceremony the titles are
Liar of the year
Star & mahesh pandey
Chipku of the year
melani pais
suggest more titles please
Priya204 thumbnail
Sia you are right form head to toe they have copied maan who is the producer of that show ?
sia221 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya291188

Sia you are right form head to toe they have copied maan who is the producer of that show ?

No idea.. Priya.. I just saw d video posted by Z...
sia221 thumbnail
Priya.. for d list..

HOTTIE/SEXIEST DUDE of D YR:  GC πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

SEXIEST BABE of d YR: DD πŸ˜Š

SHAMELESS PERSON OF D YR:  MP( WRITER)😑

WORST PH OF D YR : 4 LIONS...😑
Priya204 thumbnail
Now with endemol showing interest in season 2 I really hope they execute it in a nice way with people like swati pandey noel smith hrishikesh gandhi
as till date of what I have seen of endemol's fiction work they do have fresh & innovative concepts but it is its execution where they fail like laadli on SP the concept was intersting & new bheend & dharmpatni  are again fresh concepts chhajje chhajje ka pyaar all were never before explore concepts but they failed badly due to lack of good people to execute it so this time if we succeed in getting a season 2 of geet then I wish endemol hires the right people to execute it like swati pandey noel smith & the likes of them
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy new year ladiesπŸ€—

@Sia:Hi

@Priya: U r right they made Maan disguise as a driver n be insulted by those manner less janglies. They destoyed his character to a great extent. The MSK we know would never disguise but would walk straight to their door n tell i am Maan Singh Khurana n I hv come to take my wife home. Remember he didnt fear the hundas in HP n hell bent on taking the ownership of just a piece of land and here it was the question of Geet his love n life.

Some addition to your list

Shameless of the year-Gul Khan+4 Lice

Copy Cat of the year-Galebi Hogging show

Biggest Joke of the year-DD/GC not being professional n throwing tantrums

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey LadiesπŸ€—Happy New YearπŸ€—

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  Hello Mayu Priya,mila,siaπŸ€—