Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@khush...the biggest joke of the millennium 

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Ya she is on holiday to simla for a week .But she said she will come for a while .Hope she comes and take all our congos shogos.Kya woh abhi archieve me apne bachon ko chod degi😭 Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Z Sony me karne ke liye kya hai. Geet jaise crazy bache nahi milege jyo ko. Aram se sabhal legi bcz 3 vetran  actors ke show me kuch karne ki kya zaroorath hai. Buss nazar rakni hai. Ghsp ki tarah leads ke MOMMY,pappa ko sambalna nahi hooga kunki leads are mommy pappas haan.πŸ˜†
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Pennu: 
Nice one.. it was absolute hilarious scene.. specially the way Tasha was jumping like a rabbitπŸ˜†
GC was too good in this...
The best phase of GHSP started after this... Outhouse Nok-Jhoks..*sigh*

Hey.. congrats to Jyoti (if she reads this...) n to all d Geet Dev team..
Though I hav no idea what does channel moderator mean..πŸ˜• but surely it is something of importance πŸ˜†.. so Congrats... They all deserve this...😊😊

LOK article comes a day after v saw its TRP list...Seems like they r trying to save their bachi-khuchi izzat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well see u guys tomo...!!!!!

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Thanksss a lot everyone for all the warm wishesss ..love u all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I will b back in full action from 2nd Jan onwards once I m back from my holidays ..😳

I m already missing my pink colour ID 😭😭..guess will take some time to get used to this blue colour 😳

And coming to lifeok ...well I repeat this channel has no future if its thinking of competing with the likes of star plus ,colors,sony  and zeeπŸ˜†...just becuase it has some 10 new shows on air ...its obvious to garner 80 Grps ...but in the long run these 80 Grps wont b enough for a 400 crore investment channel ...if it has to compete with top Trp channels then within a month it needs to get some 200 Grps and at least 4 shows in top 10 ...lets see if lifeok can do this 😈
-Saruu- thumbnail
congos jyoπŸ€— was used to the pink+the blue is confusing meπŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Jyo...congo...
but I miss pink...and do tell me how to get rid off my red...oohh enjoy your holiday...

so what's the topic...
geetfangeet thumbnail
Good morning all:-)Jyothi di congrats :-) and what is this geet dev team?Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
geetfangeet thumbnail
December 30 2010- msk says geet that he only smiles with her for the world he is still the same old msk their boss, and in car geet trying make maan cool and the chocolate scene and one of most funny scene geet decorates bathroom and geet in red hot dress:-)
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HOLLAA 😎

ANY ONE REMEMBER ME😭..

Doing loads of work...so unable to come to Den Yaroon😭

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lovely to see so many DEVILS still enjoying every moment in den..

and i am one of them😳..

Missing GurTi / Maaneet so much😭

JYOTIII😲... you ID colo changed from PINK to BLUE😲
HOLIDAY WITH JIJU ka assar hai kyaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ€—