#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
@khush...the biggest joke of the millennium 

Ya she is on holiday to simla for a week .But she said she will come for a while .Hope she comes and take all our congos shogos.Kya woh abhi archieve me apne bachon ko chod degi๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
@Z Sony me karne ke liye kya hai. Geet jaise crazy bache nahi milege jyo ko. Aram se sabhal legi bcz 3 vetran  actors ke show me kuch karne ki kya zaroorath hai. Buss nazar rakni hai. Ghsp ki tarah leads ke MOMMY,pappa ko sambalna nahi hooga kunki leads are mommy pappas haan.๐Ÿ˜†
@ Pennu: 
Nice one.. it was absolute hilarious scene.. specially the way Tasha was jumping like a rabbit๐Ÿ˜†
GC was too good in this...
The best phase of GHSP started after this... Outhouse Nok-Jhoks..*sigh*

Hey.. congrats to Jyoti (if she reads this...) n to all d Geet Dev team..
Though I hav no idea what does channel moderator mean..๐Ÿ˜• but surely it is something of importance ๐Ÿ˜†.. so Congrats... They all deserve this...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

LOK article comes a day after v saw its TRP list...Seems like they r trying to save their bachi-khuchi izzat..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Well see u guys tomo...!!!!!

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago

Thanksss a lot everyone for all the warm wishesss ..love u all ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I will b back in full action from 2nd Jan onwards once I m back from my holidays ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I m already missing my pink colour ID ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..guess will take some time to get used to this blue colour ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And coming to lifeok ...well I repeat this channel has no future if its thinking of competing with the likes of star plus ,colors,sony  and zee๐Ÿ˜†...just becuase it has some 10 new shows on air ...its obvious to garner 80 Grps ...but in the long run these 80 Grps wont b enough for a 400 crore investment channel ...if it has to compete with top Trp channels then within a month it needs to get some 200 Grps and at least 4 shows in top 10 ...lets see if lifeok can do this ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
congos jyo๐Ÿค— was used to the pink+the blue is confusing me๐Ÿ˜†
@Jyo...congo...
but I miss pink...and do tell me how to get rid off my red...oohh enjoy your holiday...

so what's the topic...
Good morning all:-)Jyothi di congrats :-) and what is this geet dev team?Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
December 30 2010- msk says geet that he only smiles with her for the world he is still the same old msk their boss, and in car geet trying make maan cool and the chocolate scene and one of most funny scene geet decorates bathroom and geet in red hot dress:-)
HOLLAA ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ANY ONE REMEMBER ME๐Ÿ˜ญ..

Doing loads of work...so unable to come to Den Yaroon๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lovely to see so many DEVILS still enjoying every moment in den..

and i am one of them๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Missing GurTi / Maaneet so much๐Ÿ˜ญ

JYOTIII๐Ÿ˜ฒ... you ID colo changed from PINK to BLUE๐Ÿ˜ฒ
HOLIDAY WITH JIJU ka assar hai kya๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—