#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
The name Life OK and the its logo... Both looks Fake to me...😑

Hi Devils...πŸ˜ƒ
I am missing...
Maaneet... Gurti.. Onscreen chemistry.. Off screen masti.. Mahee... Babjeee...😭😭😭
Hey Devil women!πŸ˜†

How is everyone?

So the topic of discussion today is LOK?

Well I did a sneak peak into the abusive husband show and was quite disgruntled.

I loved the idea of a social drama on domestic violence...but I get the feeling they will "redeem" the guy.

Well the channel has had shocking marketing...a baby? Really? How is the baby in anyone attached to the ideology of the channel??πŸ˜•
Originally posted by richa23

Yup Mila star one was fine. LOK is too downmarket ;D As that critic wrote it sounds like OK detergent soap. see the emblem there is no connection between head & neck ;P
@bold...
that was a good one richa...πŸ˜†
 Ya really penu Y'day I have posted one vid of 29th dec sbs. Horribly missing them. Watching old episodes but still getting angry how could PH/CH could do with such a fabulous show. Lame duck shows are running on TV why not Geet. U know nowadays I am seeing some worst shows which come on starplus in the afternoon. Till now I didn't even know what are the shows aired in the afternoon. I thought only repeats come but no there is a show teenbahuraniya EWW  What is that show? who are the aliens who watch that crap Otts.omg star is a Fox . It is trying with Youth shows in the evening . Did U see that new show about a girl sanchi and college politics .Now at 6.30 from today they are airing sathi. God LIFE OK cheated Itself with diseased shows:P Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
 Heya sanjuπŸ€—Swati. Guys let us discuss something about our show dear. Really LOK is leaving bad taste in the mouth. Just now say That Zindagi smile. I could not recognise aditi. She is looking like Aunty. She was Ok before few months. Oh no she has put on so much weight. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
congratulations jyo 
Edited by TRULYOURS - 12 years ago
@Richa...
nehee rey... i will rach home only 7:30...  will try to catch happy-show/Hitler... by swapping the channel...πŸ˜† then sometimes i will fo with behana show...πŸ˜• followed diya-batti/phulwa.. both will run hand in hand...
But trust nothing is comparable with our Gurti-magic...😳

Currently i was wtaching that Teri-Diwani wala Dargarh scene... Ahhh it was classic...😳
Gurti simply ROCKed...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
Hi sujπŸ€—After a long time haan.