Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Anuja What is the use of spending so much money on publicity. Instead of that they shd have kept the channel as it is like starplus recently did changing the emblem and saying rista wahi sooch nayi .They didn't axe the shows but made them more better according to their channel sas bahu funda. same could have worked here. Zee also did the same did a small function with ankita & sushant and changed the emblem advertised their channel for more reach. Colours is a new channel  still continue their hit shows like Balika vadu with good consistency. Utran, Na ana story got bore but still continue  bcz of their brand actors & show. It could attract  rural  middle class viewers in the first place. Now they will not take risk to axe these shows though they are not doing that good.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Richa:

wow.. happy travelling...😊😊

Now I feel that overall scenario is changing in TV world...  bigger channels SP,Zee,Colours,Sony.. r incorporating youth shows.. some light-hearted comedy.. diff genres of show...like Navya.. Parvarish...etc..
now its not all at once.. but they r surely doing it step by step...
Now all of them did not go for Re-vamp to start this.. did they??? then why SO..in fact it had n upper hand in this market.. but sadly they ruined it all...
-richierich- thumbnail
  YA RIGHT SIA   LOK WANT TO DO BIG BY BRINGING UP DHUKHIYARA SHOWS . ALL THESE CHANNELS  WILL  ADAPT  SO KA  FUDNA. AGAIN LOK BACK TO  PAVILION LOW REACH STORY WITH BIG TAI TAI PHIS.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa23

YA RIGHT SIA   LOK WANT TO DO BIG BY BRINGING UP DHUKHIYARA SHOWS . ALL THESE CHANNELS  WILL  ADAPT  SO KA  FUDNA. AGAIN LOK BACK TO  PAVILION LOW REACH STORY WITH BIG TAI TAI PHIS.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

@ Bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now if LOK really goes downhill in near future..D Fun part wld b.. LOK starting youth shows to attract audience n to gain TRPS (if they still hav sense to do that)...it will b like they say... LAUT K BUDDHU GHAR KO AAYE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Even though its too early to predict future of lifeok but unless it does something about channel's reach ,I dont see its future in the long run ...
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys Updated my OS!😳

Hey DevilsπŸ€—
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hi mayuπŸ€— How about Ur exam. Did it go well.
sia221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Even though its too early to predict future of lifeok but unless it does something about channel's reach ,I dont see its future in the long run ...

For that they will hav to start with some good shows na Jyoti...to attract major bulk of audience...
all the more reason for Geet season 2..πŸ˜‰ but d question here is will they do it????πŸ˜•
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Richa BabyπŸ€—My exam starts on 16th Jan:)

And do read the Update! Given link on last pg:)
-richierich- thumbnail
 Oh ok then. All the best .                                                                                                                                          It was really cute update mayu.
Update and inform me soon.
Now I have become fan Of Ur cute OS updates.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago