Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi sia , didn't see u ya so long.
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sia: agree all the drama in life ok is too much for me too handle and it did not appeal to me at all. star one was much better than life ok... seriously they have done a big mistake of replacing life ok with star one.. 
-richierich- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Hi Richa!

Thanks again for uploading the episode yesterday. You're a pal! ๐Ÿค—

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to your PM, I have been super, super busy.

Would it be ok if I wrote after a few days? I am really caught up at the moment.

Sam It's ok Ya. Actually I was waiting till 10 o'clock  for U. ๐Ÿค—
About the PM take Ur own time bcz I want Your writeup
Thank U so much for Considering My request.U can do it any time.
Anyway I don't want My article to mix up with the New year ones.
I want it to be specially read by people on a relaxed saturday๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Richa:

Hi... been busy.. though I hav been watching d epi n giving my takes in d thread.. but late at night... 
been stalking d Den also .. but most of u r not here that late...
So.. hope u r enjoying ur holidays...๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Truly:
Exactly... Real life as it is has so much drama going on everyday๐Ÿ˜†.. to watch it on Tv also becomes a headache...
Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Actually Star one was always known for its youth flavour and till the time they kept the youth flavour intact ,they got trps around 1.5 mark for all their shows which is quite good as per channel's reach ...the day they started experimenting with the genre ,they started suffering ...

With lifeok too they r doing the same mistake and I feel the result will b same eventually as the shows r too depressing and over dramatic which people r already watching on star plus or colors ..so why will someone watch same thing on lifeok ...

It would hv been better if lifeok has got something for the youth ๐Ÿค”..they still hv time ..better get back Gurti in a season 2 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
-richierich- thumbnail
 At least till Feb they shd consider this that complete revamp won't work they should add few youth shows to bring back their old audience . Geet season -2 with Gurti & PKYEK with extended istory of bella & edward will def work.May be some college students show like MJHT will surely bring back old fans of SO. Jyo I remember I was in my 8th grade when SO started all the programs were very interesting and different from each other like sarabhai, hotel kingston, sidhanth,kichdi,guns &roses , special squad all were very interesting. after that came Remix.It was my fav too .
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now I know its very early to speak or form n opinion abt LOK... but I truly feel that re-vamp was a very, very bad move by d channel...
they cud hav gone so much further.. n it had started too... Like.. GURTI winning BEST JODI in GOLD AWARDS.. first time it ever happened for SO... 
they just had to put in their money n brains in SO itself to increase their reach...

I just want to know.. What d hell wer n are they thinking?????๐Ÿ˜•

-richierich- thumbnail
@sia iam all here but in between my studies I log into GF thrice a day. Iam going on a holiday to mangalore for a seminar in manipal university on second and back on 8th.Probably going to see western ghats. I don't like sea& beaches. I like landscapes. I have seen my place kashmir a lot now I excited to see such good landscapes of south.

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The main problem with SO was its low reach. If they haven't addressed that issue with Life OK then the TRP's will never go up...๐Ÿค” 
-richierich- thumbnail
 That is what I say sia only adding few good family shows and slowly changing the trend of shows would have been better idea than dumping the shows  all together and again buying new dustbin  filled with crap.There shd be blend of shows. See starplus struggled hard to wipe it's image after Kunki to bring different programs with a variety now after 5 years it looks lil ok to me with good blend of rural,urban and some middleclass,youth shows. But starone was gifted from the begining.The only thing was to make it's reach better.