Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Mf Ka post saying toll free number chalo attack karo on Life Ok.Aise fans kaha milenge iss channel ko ๐Ÿคฃ
Life ok:-Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: richa23

Mf Ka post saying toll free number chalo attack karo Of Life Ok.Aise fans kaha milege iss channel ko ๐Ÿคฃ
Life ok:-Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thats why I lubbb my geet fan kids ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really? I have not seen a single hoarding in Bangalore. That is interesting. Maybe we are not considered a big enough Hindi-speaking market? Ierno.

Anyhoo, what I meant was that they did a lot of publicity, yes but only two days before the launch of the channel, so people may not have known when it started and may not be so excited to tune in now that things have started.

But I agree completely that their initial impact has been pretty poor. Every time I go past that channel someone is crying. Even my mother got fed up! ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree, for this much change it wasn't necessary to invest so much. They really could have brought these shows to SO and called it a day! But to be fair, I read on one of the forums that it has double GRPs than SO did but I guess that is natural with more shows to offer etc. It has beat Imagine apparently, in that dept. But then Imagine also only has 4-5 shows.

It's too much math!

Basically for me if a show is good, I will try it but nothing on LOK has attracted me so far. We will have to see in the coming weeks and months...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana:The double GRPs is becuase they hv 10-11 new shows on air in the channel compared to just 2 shows of star one ..so even if every show manages avg trp of 0.4 it will still become double of star one because like u said number of shows is more ...but here if they want to compete with the likes of star plus or colors then they will hv to get around 300 GRPs and at present they got 80 ..so well a long way to go ๐Ÿ˜†..Star one during its golden days when DMG,MJHT,RBO,Geet all were running used to get around 120-150 GRPs ...so comparatively lifeok dint even manage 100 in its opening week ๐Ÿค”
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Thanks for sorting out the math for me! ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, so it looks like Life is not so OK. ๐Ÿ˜›

I feel like they kind of killed SO in 2011, because all the shows that were introduced after DMG and MJHT were phased out, were promising story wise, like DLMH (it appears they have done something similar on LOK anyway), YIH and PKYEK but all, including Geet and RBO suffered from bad writing and story once 2011 hit.

Only PKYEK was able to make a mark in terms of TRPs, which was also eventually ruined by some bad scripting.

I really wonder why they did that...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Here are the Avg TRPs of the new shows on Life OK

Mahadev - 0.9
Tum Dena Saath Mera -0.5
Zindagi Kahey...Smile Please -0.4
Meri Maa -0.4
Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein -0.4
Main Lakshmi Tere Angaan Ki -0.7
Saubhagyavati Bhava- 1.1
Sach Ka Saamna -0.5

Well considering the fact that they hv invested some 400 crores in the channel and did huge publicity in terms of posters and hoardings all across India ,I dont see these ratings as very good opening for lifeok channel ๐Ÿค”

The ratings are actually very poor and mayb only saubhagyavati and mahadev show saved the channel's face to some extent becuase rest of the shows really got poor ratings from a brand new channel's standards ...

I guess the reach is still a problem ...like starone even lifeok is hving low reach and they did nothing to improve the reach ..so whats the point of revamp then ?? ๐Ÿ˜•..they could hv introduced these new shows even on star one if they had to keep the reach same ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

I hope the losers who used to blabber that Geet is not doing well as some other idiotic show as per of rating get the idea now of it's coz of channel's reach, not the show... Life OK is a bakwaas channel... Star One was much better...

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana,richa,Jyoti,Zee n all:๐Ÿค—

Sorry for not coming more frequently. I need to concentrate on some important real life things๐Ÿ˜ณ.

On 18th Dec when I came to the den/forum the CM ranking was gone but the next day it was back again I was so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ. But its gone again we r archived๐Ÿ˜ญ. So they hv invested a lot of money on Life Not OK๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Looks like they r trying to attract diff types of viewers its not a bad idea but they shd hv done it by keeping the existing ones instead of losing them n ending up with nothing. Its like the old story of the man who killed his golden egg laying goose. After sampling some of the shows of LNOK I think the target audience are classes for the psycho hubby show bcoz masses wont understand it. But unfortunately even the classes wont buy it. Though the girl is pretty, the set is beautiful but the guy is anything but scary he's rather comical, the story lacks soul, its not gripping๐Ÿฅฑ n after watching an epi it doesn't give rise to curiosity so that one will wait for the next epi eagerly๐Ÿฅฑ. About the other shows I better not comment I'm in a bitter mood since they hv killed GHSP๐Ÿ˜ก n may end up saying nasty things๐Ÿคฌ.

Sammana r u still here? Sorry i cant even come to read ur analysis. But the idea of break is good. I'll try to come on Jan 7 n if im not wrong the water rescue is on the 11th epi though im not suppose to watch videos but i'll definitely watch the grand rescue๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Have a great holiday๐Ÿค—

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
From the ratings it looks only three shows saubhagyawati mahadev & mein lakshmi got decent ratings & that too they got because it was the first week so people tuned in out of curiosity but with the kind of reviews it has got lets see this week's ratings as whoever I know has watched the shows is not interested in watching it again
honestly I don't care how it does I simply want my geet season 2 either in LOK or any other channel so continue with the calls mails messages & posts to the channel as well as the PH
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey.. is that LOK's TRP????..its nothing better than its previous AVTAAR... 
Guess Star one's AATMA is still lurking behind (in terms of channel's reach) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..though they may hav given it a physical make-over..

Frankly.. none of d serial appealed to me.. either they r dark or too dramatic...which I cant handle..

Lets see.. what happens in coming weeks... LIFE OK or NOT...๐Ÿ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sam story started messing up since march, before that here and there some flaws Used to be there. Since march  they used to keep the story like It may end anytime bcz Idiot channel started with Stardesh rumors.Cvs know better story to write but they wantedly messed everything.We sitting as viewers can think so many possibilities of the feature track,do u think they didn't have idea about Vicky, sameera,Geet's baby,Geet going to office etc. They could have done perfectly. Both CH & PH have messed it. Before messing Much Odini went off air. But In the end It also got fully messed with a meaningless track.