Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

So i have come to a CONclusion...😈

If anyone especially JYO mumma wants any thesis of that pic, either i get PMed that  thesis done by her or i need the link to the den which discussed this picture...

SO whoever helps me i will help your Corrupted brains...🀣

Thanks Sincerely...🀣
CraziestGurTian...😎
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

😲 *pinches herself* 😲

Yeh pic kab paida hua aur mujhe...iss doctor ko pata bhi nahi chala? 😳 😭

Yeh to sabhi ka baap niklaa...🀣
GC GC...hayo rabba...😑 🀣

Left haath upar upar right haath niche niche aaja yaara let's dance ve...☺️ 🀣

The next set of lines are too X-rated to improvise...😈 🀣

*FAINTS*😍

We had a long discussion on this pic when it came and even the other pics and segments on it...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Richa!

Thanks again for uploading the episode yesterday. You're a pal! πŸ€—

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to your PM, I have been super, super busy.

Would it be ok if I wrote after a few days? I am really caught up at the moment.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Khush:Its really difficult to search that Den now which did thesis on all those mahi pics πŸ˜†..why dont u come up with a new thesis for that spl pic πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Samana:U better come back before MSK makes his grand entry in the show πŸ˜›..I think its the 11th episode mayb ...I guess we should start analysing those episodes once all r back in action especially you as those epis r really special 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Here are the Avg TRPs of the new shows on Life OK

Mahadev - 0.9
Tum Dena Saath Mera -0.5
Zindagi Kahey...Smile Please -0.4
Meri Maa -0.4
Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein -0.4
Main Lakshmi Tere Angaan Ki -0.7
Saubhagyavati Bhava- 1.1
Sach Ka Saamna -0.5

Well considering the fact that they hv invested some 400 crores in the channel and did huge publicity in terms of posters and hoardings all across India ,I dont see these ratings as very good opening for lifeok channel πŸ€”

The ratings are actually very poor and mayb only saubhagyavati and mahadev show saved the channel's face to some extent becuase rest of the shows really got poor ratings from a brand new channel's standards ...

I guess the reach is still a problem ...like starone even lifeok is hving low reach and they did nothing to improve the reach ..so whats the point of revamp then ?? πŸ˜•..they could hv introduced these new shows even on star one if they had to keep the reach same πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Ya jyo star one was already famous amonst youth and after geet ,laughter challenge,odini many middle age groups also started watching it. They shd have added few good programs to the same channel and increased the reach through attractive  publicity  like they have done now with  some popular actors like GURTI, KSG And few dedicated actors who were associated wid starone   and retained their brands with gaining new one. Sowbhagyavathibhav is in initial stage and if it continues with same psycosis it's really going to loose.Mahadev is good but how long they will see the graphics jyo. My Mom says It shd be weekly ones like chandragupta maurya Ihr on  Friday & sat evenings. Even Prithvirajchuhan was aired like that and It is a gr8 success.baki shows are like sahara one shows.
 Jyo meri maa used to come on star jolsha My mum knows bengali, she used to watch it. It's a rolu,rolu show. Office se thake ane ke baad kya ye rolu aur psychotic shows dekhenge kya. I still remember before two months when I was working,Whenever I used to struckup in the traffic Curse those gaddis standing  front of my cab. to reach house in time to watch GHSP. Now  there is no hurry. As U said From 6.30 TV is on sometime I pass by and watch some random snippets buss.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Yeah, Life OK does not seem to have made that much of a difference to the TRPs. We will have to see how many of the shows survive for long and what they do after. But also, maybe some of them need some time to pick up? They also did terrible and sudden publicity so many people may not even know about the channel properly yet. We'll see how the following weeks go.

As for Maan's entry, I will not miss it! In fact, before I thought of giving the break I had analysed all the episodes in advance so I have my takes for the next few ready. 😳

I am going on that thread to announce the break now. I am just starting it form today.
-richierich- thumbnail
 No sam U wrong , In city like Hyd they have put so many hordings of LIFE OK. In secundrabad  cantonment It self I have seen seven hordings.So think of the whole city.In other channels like Vchannel,starmovies,starworld,starplus,starnews star utsav,and other star local channels star jalsa they are airing add. Do U think It is less. If they have done 1/4 of promotion what they have done now by keeping the channel intact and adding few good programs was just enough for the people to  know.
-richierich- thumbnail
 @Kush    I have searched that den link for U,see

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732?pn=36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872?pn=97

I was reading WU in the old dens I got them.

jyoti06 thumbnail

The amount of hoardings and posters put for lifeok channel across all cities in India is huge ...and they r even running its advertisements on star plus and other news channels ...so I guess people r well aware of this channel ..

So the only reasons why trps r still not upto the mark is because reach is still poor and many not even getting the channel  and the shows r not that impressive and also even word of mouth is bad as per all reviews on newspapers πŸ˜†...

The whole point of revamp was to make sure channel's reach is equal to star plus ka reach ..but all I can say is channel's reach at present is in par with star one ka reach only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†