#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Any news have they dropped the idea of season 2 ? well its a holiday week so many are inactive this week
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
We need to hv patience and wait till this new year is over 😳 ...Right now majority of channel people r on leave
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I feel restless specially after the feedback that I recieved from LOK they did not mention anything about season 2 or gurti but were more interested in promoting their shows looks like they are automated replies that everyone is recieving  
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Priya wait till 2nd or 3rd  after that def we will have difference. Really phone calls they are telling the same thing to everybody & taking ID's. but don't know what happens.
After a long and deep thought, I am going to deactivate this account. I'll continue any on going writing with Boogle.Schiz.PM and if you can add me on FB :) Faa Ree Yaa. I've made so many great friends here, I'll miss you all so much. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
This christmas and new year is looking so damn pale becuase of no Geet and Maaneet 😭😭😭
-richierich- thumbnail
Ya jyo difference is definitely felt due to GHSP off air. Last Year it was fun watching  MAAN & GEET  in that snow wala scene.😍

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ FAA Ree Yaa... 😔.😡 GRRR...😡...No Excuses accepted...😒 😵
-richierich- thumbnail
 Heya Khush,lilyflower, Faa ree yaa🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

After a long and deep thought, I am going to deactivate this account. I'll continue any on going writing with Boogle.Schiz.PM and if you can add me on FB :) Faa Ree Yaa. I've made so many great friends here, I'll miss you all so much. 

Fariaaa why u want to deactivate re 😭😭,...we can always discuss old episodes in Saman's analysis thread na 😳