Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Say it ain't so! Is it just me or does Madhuri look like she had some terrible plastic surgery?

WHY? 😭

Richa, yeah the thread is a bit dead today so I am actually considering starting the break from tomorrow itself and starting again on the 2nd. How does that sound?

@Swati: Issh! ☺️

I love the way she just melts into him when he catches her!
geetfangeet thumbnail
Any one remember that sandwich scene which v got a year backEdited by bru22 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana:So true ..I loved how the ILU came so naturally from Geet's mouth because of that overwhelming moment she witnessed with Maan 😭😭..such a touching scene😳

@Richa:Lifeok seems to b getting lots of flak from the critics thanks to its lousy selection of shows πŸ˜†

@Swatii:Ufff this was one OMG scene ...MSK for the first time checking out Geet with so much desire in his eyes 😳😳😳😳
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Next week one more dhulai article from my mom on LIFE OK shows and about one article  MAANEET and their 1yr8 months journey and how fans are crazy for seson two. Now I want a clarification From somebody if I want to give some FB link to prove the craze what link I have to give. Plz tell me.

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What Happened to Madhuri's smile??? looks so artificial...πŸ˜• 
I guess Life is NOT OK for them...πŸ˜† man that is some serious bad review... πŸ˜†

@ Swati:

Wow.. Thanks... though this tripping-falling-catching has been done like hundred times on Tv.. but somehow it looks fresh n natural with Maan-Geet...
Also d BG music makes it so damn intense... I just love it...☺️
@Samana- Yeah, it look's like she got a botox treatment done :s

Heya Devils! I've been silently stalking today ;)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: richa23

Next week one more dhulai article from my mom on LIFE OK shows and about one article  MAANEET and their 1yr8 months journey and how fans are crazy for seson two. Now I want a clarification From somebody if I want to give some FB link to prove the craze what link I have to give. Plz tell me.

Give the link of Geet FB official one and brand gurti page ..these 2 ..

https://www.facebook.com/geetstarone

https://www.facebook.com/BrandGurti
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Thank U jyo. I will add it  to the article and submit it.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hello Devils πŸ€—

Howz awrybody doing ? Christmas  guests over..will pop in when time permits πŸ˜³

Madhuri looks weird ya.. Botox and collagen ka effects πŸ˜•
geetfangeet thumbnail
No one is talking to me am i invisable :-( any way GOOD MORNING :) HAVE A GREAT DAY AND KEEP FIGHTING...