Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree agree agree lol !

And that's one of the most unique aspects.. their tendency to just know what the other is thinking and having these silent mind battles which were just so explosive especially when they came together..

And yea even I believe that and that's mostly because of the CVs at that time who really couldn't get the essence of Maaneet to the full extent and can't blame em for that because their minds just didn't seem that complex like the original CVs..

Ahh the things that could've happened in the BR track Sammy! LOL .. I think we should make a list by now :P

Ok Im going to go now because I have to get up early .. see you later <3

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaah, you know how I love lists ...and the BR track! That for me, was the last chance for the show and they abandoned it. People were still forgiving after the A'sar track and if they had dealt with the BR well, in terms of Maaneet and Dev's past coming out, I think the TRPs would have come back rather than sinking into oblivion with the circus.

Actually I think Ved Raj was doing a decent job at Maaneet. He was the one that wrote the no -touching thing which culminated in that fabulous, scared, chipkoo hug when they faced the threat of Brij as well as several wedding moments, where Geet and Maan get all competitive (like when she unties the rope with her teeth, and he is all surprised..isshh) and also the first month of post-marriage which had lots mind games embedded in their fake fighting. I also LOVED the confrontation about Dev's blood but they never closed that fight properly and that is pretty much where the MP era begins and we are screwed over.

The non-forgiving part of the A'sar track could have been so intense if they showed Geet doing more than being stubborn and weepy. There should have been more silent mind games there, which there were from Maan's side but Geet stopped playing and that was what dragged her character down, now that I think about it in this light.

Anyhoo, good night and Merry Christmas!
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
To me the most unforgivable part of amritsar track was that they simply made maneet puppets in the hands of the circus maneet were an independent couple who would sort their problems on their own but here we sa geet turning back into her meek self she kept quiet when her psycho family insulted maan even maan was not the same had it been the ph days maan he would have simply barged into the house & asked for geet but here he disguised as a driver which was unlike maan many may not agree wth me but this is exactly how I felt when the amritsar track started the family was way too interfering
I was never in favour of this track & I wanted this track to wrap up within one or two weeks but it was continued & we all know the result of it
now I wish that with a season 2 of geet we don't get mahesh pandey & rahul agarwal instea I want sundeep sharma noel smith swati pandey vincent franklyn & all the other old team members of geet team who could use their vision on maneet & rectify mistakes done in geet 1
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Last time christmas celebration pic on GHSP set with MAANEET😍

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hollas ladies anybody  inn.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Guys do read this Post , Its little lengthy . But its Christmas time  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2531951
-richierich- thumbnail
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
She is looking like an angel😍

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anybody home?

LOVELY pictures Richa, especially the Mahi Mahi one. It is so intense!
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The chemistry between the 2 is unbelievable!! See their body language so intense!! both r holding each other with their eyes closed😍.