Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I was watching episode no.5 of Geet today to do my little take in Samana's post and realised something ...

I still cant believe how CVs later projected Dev as victim and made NT the main culprit when in these episodes its crystal clear that Dev was the mastermind behind the whole game as he was the one who tried everything to win Geet's Heart and trust only to ditch her later and while doing all this he never had even 1% guilt on his face 😡😡...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sammy you just described the one thing I found so unique about these two perfectly -- their mind games!

The fact that these two speak with their eyes is already a well-known fact but what's even more amazing is the way they just understand each through telepathic signals and mind talks..

Maaneet have been the only couple I've seen that have had entire sequences without uttering a single word..

Take for example the recent Soup CON :P

In that only two-three dialogues were spoken and it was a 5-6 minute scene.. that just tells you that these two don't need any words..expressions and mind talks are enough for them to convey their messages clearly..

Pennu: Call me Z or Zahra :P and HAHA I just LOVED how that scene started..with the gear shift and then MSK smartly turning his hand to avoid touching her and then followed with Sherni's shararat and the chocolate bit.. and she uses her pregnancy as an excuse and Maan -- to avoid pregnancy mood swings -- tells her to eat one from the glove box .. but the tissue part was the best.. and he gives it to her in such an action as if to say "Yea ... you can't fool me"  🤣

Z
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jo...
absolutly agree with you...
Dev never looked saint or helpless or forced from any angle to ditch Geet...😭
the way he made those puppy faces and behaved like as if he cares Geet's decision and likes alot was clearly picturised...😡
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok peeps I have to head out AGAIN =( Gosh I am hardly at home these days..

Talk to you when I get home tonight <3!

Z
pennu thumbnail
@zahra..
Hope i won't forget your name...😆

Geet's expression when he gave those tissues were...😆
but the way He suddendly hugged her when he see the shadow(brij's ) at her room...😳
and i loved the way he tightened the hug when Geet realised that he is not touching her but hugging her...😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: I know! I think Dadima is the one that articulates it best but only these two understand each other and it's better to try not to interfere in their fights because they could be fighting about one thing on the surface and another thing entirely in reality. 😆

I LOVE how they have their own little world that only the two of them are privy to. It is a world where MSK is a huge softy, a shayar and a bit of a goofball and a world where Geet has lots of ahem, "himmat"  😉 but only the two of them know and see it.

@Pennu: Haye! That hug was heavenly! I love those moments of complete clarity when all their games and plans and conflicts go in the bhad, because they are facing something so much bigger. I love the way Geet realises where she is after the instinctiveness wears off and just sort of snuggles in more while Maan holds her tighter. 😳
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Jyoti:

Initially when I did not watch these initial epi.. I used to think... that it was just on d wedding night that Dev just got mesmerised by Geet's innocence.. n so did CON with her.. but now.. it is clear that d attraction for Geet was since d time he saw her.. or else why wld he try so hard to win Geet's confidence??? when he only wanted money...

As much as I hate it..but it was ok.. till d point that Geet forgives Dev for Maan's sake.. but blaming the whole thing on NT.. n showing him SAINT.. was just pathetic...🤢🤢

pennu thumbnail
@Sia...
not only that he then got married to Geet's sis...🤢
and what did he said when Maan announced that they are expecting a new member...
"Congrasd bro... you did it..."🤢

I hate dev.. hate him like anuthing...😡😡😡😡
the only thing which i am satified with Dev is the way Geet slaps him with mehandi hand on her enagement night... and the way Maan punches him once knowing the truth...👏
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
OK Devils its time for me to go off...
Will catch you all on monday most likely...
So Wish you all a very Merry Christmas in advance...🤗
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Pennu:

The less said abt Devini Saga.. the better..😡
Yes.. me too liked when Maan punches Dev... I wanted more.. like Maan breaking Dev's each n every bone of his body.. 😆

Bye.. wish u d same...😊