Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello devils
whats happennig ?

@Sammy for me those 22 min were the best and no body like the song they used but i love it sply 'Lilaah' word ufff that was hook
such hotness everytime 'lilaah ' come☺️☺️
@Z- Ohh...yes, I'm being slow. I've been meaning to catch some of the shows.

P.S for all those who are bored like me, and want some extra Maneet I recommend this FF, it's effin' brilliant! I stalk the topic all day and night ;)

preetgurti thumbnail
@ZZ
Your last siggie is wowww total gurtilicious types can i take it and save it just loved it

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Faria: I know! Our tabela con, though had bad build up with the worst foreplay dialogue in history (main papa banna chata hoon), was pretty hot, if you watch the scene in isolation, stripping it of the super-high expectations. I still maintain that if they had given that scene some hotter dialogues, like the partial SR ☺️ then it would have been a hit!

Also they should have shown Geet waking up SANS dupatta in the morning at the very least.

@Z: What about the punishment for calling him Maan Sir? ☺️

And HELLO! Happy to see you around and glad I somehow always manage to catch you! 😃

@All: I watched the whole wedding today and that scene where Geet unties their hands with her teeth is just..☺️

I realised, her inhibitions go down the drain when she is in a competitive mood.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Lily: whenever you read this ..

When MSK cooks the omelette for Geet and is setting the plate on the table.. he looks so freaking CA-YUTE when he is setting the knife.. and as if removing any bad air from on top of the plate with his hands.. it was just <3 haha and then the way he expects her to just LOVE the dish because HE made it was too hilarious ROFL

Preeto: yea yea go ahead no need to ask :P

Sammy: Hayeee the punishment for Maan "SIR" and then when he gets mad at Geet followed by touch-me-not rule .. Geet calls him Sir on purpose and he gets all close to try and distract her from the file ☺️ ..

Geet was just pleading for him to touch her .. with the gear shift and chocolate and all .. it was amazing <3

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just now me finished watching th epeelu-song-sequence...😳
OMG.. its was very hott...
in the sence, butterflies were there  all over my tummy...😆
me just loved the way Maan tilted his face to give those butterfly kiss on her eyes...☺️

BTW i noticed one thing...
GC/Maan closed his eyes while he was giving those kisses on her head and to her left eye...😛
but he opened his eyes before giving kiss to her right eye...😃
may be just to make sure where is he heading...?😆😆😆
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Z: I love how they play these mind games with each other. It borders on dark obsession in the IP track, when neither of them will let the other go. I was watching that yesterday and I loved the scene where Meera tells Geet just to quit and Geet says, no I can't let him win etc. I love how they are just so obsessed with each other that even hating each other and being miserable is something they accept with open arms because they just can't imagine living without each other.

I loved the line when he calls Geet to the farmhouse after telling her he doesn't like talking about personal stuff during office hours, she says, judging by his mood:

Main janti hoon ki aaj personal baatein office hours mein hone vali hain. 😆

And then in the no touching thing, it's again them playing this weird, elaborate mind game that only the two of them will ever understand! Maan wants to prove that he can stay away from Geet, and maybe punish her a little, because she revealed his soft in front of his family and Geet wants to see how long he can keep it up. I love how he is most drawn to her when she isn't even trying, like when she falls in the bathtub. She doesn't realise that her plan came closest to working when she thought it failed!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@MK...
 during that touch-you-not time..
Geet will go with Maan to some site...
and on the way she will say she is very hungry..
then he will give a chocolate to her... 😛
which she will eat like a kid  spearding the chocolate allover her hand.. 😆
and will say that she can't open the door...😉
but Maan  instead of taking the seat belt..
he will give tissue papper to her for wiping those chocolates...😆

BTW chocolated se yaad aya...
2day there was a chocolate scene in Happy-a'sar show...😕
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail

One of my fav singer after Kishore kumar basically i cant choose between both Mohd.Rafi birthday is so wishing him with his Song which i just love

Tumne mujhe dekha hoke meherbaan
Ruk gayi ye zameen tham gaya asmaan
jaaneman jaane jaan
kahee dard kee seharaa me, rukate chalate hote
in-hothhon-kee hasarat me, tapate jalate hote
meharabaan ho gayee, zulf kee badaliyaan
jaana-ye-man jaana-ye-jaan

☺️☺️☺️☺️
Gdnite all sweet dreams Gurti/mANEET
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
10/10/11 was truly a special epi.. not even a mention of Circus jokers... I remember I cud not enjoy d epi fully coz I was busy in anticipation of circus entry in btwn d HOT scene any moment...😆😆
Finally I had to catch d repeat...

@ Samana:

Before I saw Maaneet.. I never thought  PUTTING ON JEWELLERIES...wld b so HOT...
(Sp... if it is done by someone else )