Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: richa23

Today last year on 23rd dec MSK cookes breakfast [ mashroom omlete ]for geet.so I saw that vid today here are some sweet pics where MSK brings breakkfast for his sherni.

Richa - I've just realized that poor GC -is as dedicated as they make them-just look at him concentrating on that mushroom & placing the knife so precisely -he really reminded me of lil kiddos focussing on doing their homework😆
But really its commendable how he tries to bring "ingenuity" in scene considering MSK's been projected as an adept cook -who can live on his own cooked food
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mayu, did they ever CON in the end...I havent watched any episodes yet!

@Geets- Nope. They kissed on the lips (camera angle). Did you watch 10/10/11? That was pretty hot, it wasn't con but had some pretty good foreplay. 
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Ladies fingers hayee😍

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

@Geets- Nope. They kissed on the lips (camera angle). Did you watch 10/10/11? That was pretty hot, it wasn't con but had some pretty good foreplay. 

On the CONtrary, I think it was con, or as much con as we could have hoped for. 😉

But con or not, 10/10/11 was sublime. ☺️

22 minutes of non-stop Maaneet.

BTW...about the tabela+rain CON in the behna show...it was sooo thanda o_o Probably because of MP 😆 At least in our CON they had the lusty and completely mind blowing expressions, that just was...uhh...bland. I'm not being biased here, it's true. 
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Devilz!

@Sammy:

Before I knew Maaneet, I never knew PUNISHMENTS could be so hot!!

I am referring to the "punishment" Maan wanted to give Geet for spilling water on his file and then a "SAKHT SAZA" when she accidentally strikes the file on his chin when he tries to kiss her in the outhouse after KBM ☺️

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hey Devilz!

@Sammy:

Before I knew Maaneet, I never knew PUNISHMENTS could be so hot!!

I am referring to the "punishment" Maan wanted to give Geet for spilling water on his file and then a "SAKHT SAZA" when she accidentally strikes the file on his chin when he tries to kiss her in the outhouse after KBM ☺️

Z

KBM? 
roseinbloom thumbnail
BTW no matter what anyone says,

GHSP is the trendsetter for Tabela CONs haan. 😎

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Fari: KBM = Khoon Bhari Maang =)