Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Mayu 🤗 Good luck on your exams Sweets 😊
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

Hey Mayu 🤗 Good luck on your exams Sweets 😊

Thanks Boogieee🤗I so need it! I am having Nightmare subjects and we Have pharmacologyIts so Difficult😭

BTW Howz u? Howz life without Maaneet
Ooh you're studying medicine, must be hard! I've always liked science, just never wanted to go into medicine. 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkdRnQtGbz0[/YOUTUBE]

☺️☺️
☺️
Just imagine this, watching the precap to pee loon then having to go to your gran's house were SO doesn't reach o_o Torture!
(I discovered I-f in B-desh and it doesn't air in most towns, weirdly my gran's town in bigger than my Mama's)
-Mayu- thumbnail
@Boogie- I study Vet Med na! Its so Hard. Sometimes I think Why did I end up taking it? But I love Animals!:)

@Geetuuu- My Most Favorite Passionate; Romantic number of Maaneet☺️☺️I just think they did all Half CON before Shaadi hence no CON after Shaadi🤣🤣

I loved the Right Maan had on her and he just use to continue his assault on her without her Permission😍😍And the way Geet reacted to his Kisses; Touch was Mesmerising to watch!☺️☺️
49erFan thumbnail
Maan seduced Geet  big time in this scene, infact in SBS she kept blushing while shooting for this! 🤣 How he took that flower and went up and down her back...babaji...one would just get hot flashes after watching this! 🤣
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sam ,mayu U know when roop tera mastana was aired when I was in my final sem of fifth year, I used to figt with my friends  to see GHSP in the mess while having dinner and my friends used to fight for MTV songs.when I heard the RTM promo I didn't ask to play geet on that day, My friends were surprised and said what is wrong wid U U didn't ask for Ur show today ,I said I have no mood to watch TV is all Urs U can watch It, Then seriously they thought I am homesick and they themselves played GHSP ,It was so embarassing for me to watch wid them and all  saw that in pin drop silence and started shouting and singing after the show. I cannot forget that incident wid RTM.I was lucky on that day all were kudys eating wid me no mundas otherwise they would have ragged me to death. Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
@Boogie- I study Vet Med na! Its so Hard. Sometimes I think Why did I end up taking it? But I love Animals!:)

@Geetuuu- My Most Favorite Passionate; Romantic number of Maaneet☺️☺️I just think they did all Half CON before Shaadi hence no CON after Shaadi🤣🤣

I loved the Right Maan had on her and he just use to continue his assault on her without her Permission:)😍😍And the way Geet reacted to his Kisses; Touch was Mesmerising to watch!☺️☺️
49erFan thumbnail
Beqaraar dil is tarha mile
jis tarha kabhi ham juda na the
Tum bhi kho gaye, ham bhi kho gaye
Ek raah par chalke do qadam
Waqt ne kiya…

Just listening to a song by Jagjit Singh, man these lyrics r priceless! 

Emotional day for me