Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Though they were copied

The basic chemistry was missingπŸ˜ƒ...

GurTi can never be matched😍
Armu4eva thumbnail
Jyo... Geet has become a benchmark... n absolutely everyone is capitalising on it.. be it IP... Ek hazaro .. KTLK ... lolz..

I will take it as a compliment ...that our show is such an inspiration...that ppl try to adapt.. from it!!

PS: Holas to all.. hope everyone is fit n fine n njyoing the holiday season...!!!

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Behna show is directed by Noel and Rahul agarwal ..no wonder they know all about Geet πŸ˜†

KTLK is a Rajan Shahi show. Once in an article he praised DD"s acting and beauty. So he must have seen her in Geet or following Geet show. Maybe the reason for these similar scenes in his show.
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo haayeee u changed your siggie dabba woww what beautiful collection u put
😍😍😍😍
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam for me Maneet are musical that u know they are just like a magic for me
jaise Dancing globe main couple hoti hai Maneet are like that for me jaise when hum chabi ghomate hai and couple start dancing with beautiful music maneet are that for me i only associate this with them

and as the connection hmmm
we have lot of new things that Maneet did and i never thought of it hehe
😍😍😍😍
i have a long list willl write ltr one thing ijust love in there relationship is there freindship i had never saw a married couple like this on TV Maneet were close to real
they talk ,behave everything like real life married couple

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@tanu...
when I saw the dargah scene off MB and KK on SBS...
I was hold on...that's Geet...and non can beat that...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: preetgurti

@Jyo haayeee u changed your siggie dabba woww what beautiful collection u put

😍😍😍😍

Yup just felt like changing it 😳😳..wanted to put all positive Maaneet siggies 😳😳😳😳

@Tanu:So true ..GHSP has indeed become a benchmark for all shows now πŸ˜†...well feeling proud of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sam U know mahi -mahi is emran hashmi song, I heard that song manytimes in Mtv but I use change the channel bcz I cannot stand  that man's  and kangana ranuat looked so weird with her regular expression s in Raaz-2 so  I avoided hearing that song  but after maneet's dance came it is one of my fav and it is my playlist in the Ipod.  In the actual song there is no dance both the leads see each other and sing this but Maaneet added extra flavour to this song.Kurba hua I used to like from the begning since the movie released but  I didn't see the actual song picturization  ,today I saw the actual song It's thriller song but  maaneet turned it into a passionate dance seq which is really a gr8 achievement. I thought It is a same type of dance song in the movie but both the songs are very different and here in GHSp they used the songs in a perfect situation and given a special recognition to both the songs. In many shows they use movie songs for leads But we forget after that .But In GHSP there are some good old & new songs selected in GEET suitable to the situation ans well coreographed and performed by maaneet which made them more special and memorable.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Richa-Same pinch!!

I neither liked the movie picturisations of either KH nor Mahi Mahi - and both shared a connection movie picturisation wise too -one gave the "ghostly" feel -with Adam,Eve,forbidden fruit et al ,while the latter came from a flick based on a supernatural concept.

So no particular liking,but on situations & the way Maaneet performed it has made it an all time playlist in music for meπŸ˜†

Never knew -I could ever perceive the same songs sooo differently😳

And what else -can be testimony to that fact that considering I've loved & heard out classic songs I'd never heard before like -"Tum saath ho jab apne" or "Woh hai zara khafa khafa" too
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Jyo parda con chodiye they even copied that MSK &geet A'sar  letter wala scene in the clone show few days back.Atlast in Imagine's😑 preeto they copied bahnede scene for the lead once.