Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ruchi- Thats right -I watched SBS yest & KTLK-the dr show tried to copy dargah scene & not only did they capture the exact ambience with fakir babas et al-they tried to take that essence of realization of unspoken love as I gathered from Mohnish Behl-the male lead's offscreen bytes

Honestly -why do CVs there do so- none can come near to replicate Maaneet & other effects like Hrishikesh -the D.O.P-did with his lighting??

The impact created seemed poor-but copying the script etc -wouldn't get them appreciation coz it belongs to Maaneet & they enacted as well as personified their characters' sentiments so well that with the epihany that fate's been trying to bring two people looked "divine" in their case-but not in the others🥱

PLus I was totally bowled over by DD in white in "Teri Deewani" both expression wise that higlighted the purity of Geet's feelings & look wise😳

But the female lead there looked a lil bloated in white (no offense) & not in synch with the male lead-but I guess actors don't know whether a scene is copied or not-so its Cvs to be blamed-but unfortunately none can steal our show's thunder😛😆
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Arushi🤗Ruchi don't worry no body can break maaneet magic😊

-richierich- thumbnail

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all!

@Ruchi and Lily: The problem for other shows is that GHSP and Maaneet have done it all and them some! Even when the show was at its worst we had fresh and original Maaneet moments, showing how fun being a married couple could be if you are married to the right person. The Maaneet relationship had passion, fun, anger, fights, silent realistations, confessions, understanding. We have covered it all. And done it better than anyone else ever could, so can you really blame people for copying? They say imitation is the best form of flattery. So even if we didn't get TRPs, technically the TRPs of all the other shows out there are ours! Muahaaha. 😈

Actually I saw the boy-girl baby scene copied on YRKKH, almost dialogue for dialogue! 😲

Before Mayu opened the den I had an idea for a theme that I guess I can just introduce now for some fun!

I was going to say, fill in the blank:

Until I saw that Maaneet scene I never knew _____ could be so HOT/ROMANTIC! ☺️

I'll start.

Before I saw that Maaneet scene, I never knew TAKING MEASUREMENTS could be so HOT!

You know what I am talking about! 😉

Now your turn!

@Richa: Haye! DD's face and her eyes! 😍
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before I saw that Maaneet scene, I never knew "lighting a lighter (Teez) could be so HOT!

Sorry I am on vacation on an island, but can't resist commenting... It's Maneet magic
-richierich- thumbnail

-richierich- thumbnail
 Ya sam Y;day same scene ie darga scene was copied in a sony show but maaneet's screen presence DD eyes ,looks expression no body can potray so well.
U know from this teri dewani she starts staring him too and she is confused why she is staring him. She also have a dialogue in the next episode sayingbefore he used to stare me ,now I got his diseaseto stare him,better I shd control myself.😉
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't see it but this isn't the first time they are copying a sequence from Geet. They copied Behne De as well a while back, so I am not surprised. 😆

To be honest, these things don't even make me angry because it is so obvious that no actors can replicate GC and DD's incredible performances and chemistry, no story has that same pull, no dialogues have the same poetry and no cameraman has HG's genius!

We are the standard that everyone strives for. 😎

@Nirvy: Oh yes, I can never look at lighters the same way. ☺️ And along with the hot Teej tension, they now added a fun aspect to the lighter in tum saath ho jab apne so it's even more appealing.

Before I saw the Maaneet scene, I never knew TALCUM POWDER could be so romantic and so darn adorable! 😳

The room-pravesh. 😃
-richierich- thumbnail
 Sam maan is like multi faced ashique of geet,
He bacame her tailor,
nurse,
cook
driver
watchmen
dressing expert
wrestler what and what not 🤣