49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo, I posted few more pics on page 13 πŸ‘πŸΌ
49erFan thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1aRx8Yu__8[/YOUTUBE]

Song brings back lots of memories of my life, den and a dear friend!!!
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Jyoti:

Is Halla bol mission still on??? Frankly speaking I feel energy level of fans has died down with d show ending...I so some posts in MF.. where SO ppl said that calls hav reduced now...n ppl hav calmed down...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I hav no idea.. where n what is happening???
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geetu: How r u??????? Long time... πŸ€— Thanks for the pics πŸ˜³πŸ€“β˜ΊοΈ

Hello devils... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey people, some really awesome analyses happening of the 4th episode today!

Take a look if you are so inclined. πŸ˜ƒ

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2417543&TPN=28�
49erFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MishtyShona

Geetu: How r u??????? Long time... πŸ€— Thanks for the pics πŸ˜³πŸ€“β˜ΊοΈ

Hello devils... πŸ€—

Am good, welcome on pics!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Just saw Episode 4 of Geet ..Gave my take in Samana's post and pasting it here too 😳

I loved this episode because I thought the Lori sequence where Dev and Geet look at each other was cute😳 and  I was hoping against hope that mayb Dev turns out to b a good guy but his family is the bad one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well I dint knew whats coming na ...so thought Dev was cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... 

Coming to the episode I really hated the Handa family for blindly going for this marriage and fulfilling all their demands without getting a single doubt 😑 ;When Dev-NT-Pammi all said that noone should come to know about this marriage ,why Darji dint get a doubt 😑 ;Geet's parents especially the father did get some doubts but well only Darji and Brij makes decisions in the house so they had no say even in their daughter's marriage ..

Poor Geet dint wanted to go to Canada but fell for Dev's sugar-coated words 😭 ;She looked like an innocent angel in these episodes who wanted a bit of freedom to make her decisions but her mother preaches her that women in this house has no say about their future decisions and so its better she just stops dreaming 😭...Now when I see these episodes ,I just wonder what would hv happened to her if a guy like MSK never entered her life 😭 ;There is not a single doubt that its Maan Singh Khurana who actually brought the Sherni Geet Handa out of her shell and taught her how to fight against injustice  ;In these episodes she really looked very timid and scared of her family ..

Lori sequence was a good build-up between Dev and Geet where Dev was succeeding to get Geet's attention and Geet was innocently falling for his charms since she was told by her mother that Dev only is her destiny now ..

Felt bad for Channi's mom 😭 but she cursed Handa Family and well unfortunately that curse went to Geet  ;Handa family's son killed Channi so brutally and took a mother's curse ,so no wonder Handa family's daughter Geet handa had to suffer 😭😭 ;But with Babaji's blessings Geet got a Maan Singh Khurana in her life who wiped off that curse from her life forever πŸ˜³ but Handa family could never come out of that curse and so eventually that family's son Brij had to land up in jail 😊...

Overall a good gripping episode with a dramatic end πŸ‘πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

@ Jyoti:

Is Halla bol mission still on??? Frankly speaking I feel energy level of fans has died down with d show ending...I so some posts in MF.. where SO ppl said that calls hav reduced now...n ppl hav calmed down...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I hav no idea.. where n what is happening???

Its very much on ...dont go on IF ka misleading posts πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...Jo dikhta hai woh hota nahin and jo hota hai woh dikhta nahin πŸ˜†...we hv lots of distractors ,so the mission is happening underground πŸ˜› Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Geets:Thanks a lottt for those mesmerising pics 😳😳😳...ufff SBB/SBS segments were jaanleva 😳😳

In this pic she looked so damn turned on na 😳😳😳😳

49erFan thumbnail
Welcome Jyo!  those were the days