Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Samana- If I ever want to relive a scene I'll surely read your "epic analyses"-honestly its like the scenes flashing in front of eyes & of course if that wasn't enough the hawk eyed observation of each "action-reaction" moments & interpretation of each of them was enough to add fuel to imagination.

@Geets- Long time no see!!

Do you remember me? - I was the one who got nostalgiac by your pics -so much so it drove me to post my first -in the Den
Hi Geets! Long time no see πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Hope things are getting better for you and your family  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 @All,Today was the last day of GHSP  Last week,but my interest  on the show didn't lower a bit, still we are talking about some good scenes and dialogues .😎 WowI called the star office today they are telling the same answer that we are seriously considering ,don't loose hope. I asked for somebody responsible ,he was saying there so many calls and e-mails for the show's season,rigt now everybody has gone for a meeting and took my ID andEmail and said we will reply.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Lily and Boogs,   all is good!

Lily thanks for liking my pics, if you'd like me to post any, let me know the scene, if I have I will post pakka :D
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't stop calling them till we get an official news of a season 2 just because we got some positive response from the channel & PH does not mean that we will stop calling them so continue with the calls mails messages posts till we get a season 2
49erFan thumbnail

Thanks Geets πŸ€—

It honestly looks like she's not wearing blouse here πŸ˜†

49erFan thumbnail
...and how covers that thin strap with his arm...hmmm...bahon ke darmiyaan na! β˜ΊοΈ
This would've been the perfect way to give a naked effect during post CON β˜ΊοΈ Alas...
49erFan thumbnail
Did they ever CON πŸ˜†